Nearly there

The spell shot out of his wand and hit Harry, as he fell to the floor so did Voldemort. I stood there leaning on a tree as Bellatrix tried to help him up, obviously he didn't want it but.
"No" he said as he stood up. My mother walked up to Harry and kneeled down, I didn't hear what she said but I know she said something.
"Dead." I didn't know if that was true or a lie but I could only hope it's true. Hagrid was pulled forward and just before he picked Harry I quickly rushed to his hand and opened it, no one saw because they all had started to walk forward and I took the resurrection stone from him. I still didn't know if it had worked because it's so dark but again hope is all I could have. Then I —flew— home, I learned how to do it, the death eaters thingy, and I was quick. I went back into the castle and found Nakayi, I had about 10 minutes before they would arrive so that's when I could say goodbye to everyone.

"Ells? No. Do you have a plan?" Nakayi said as I stood with her, Hannah, Rebecca, Tami, Draco and Rosie, because they are the people I could find.
"Yes I have a bit of a plan but I will not share it with you, just no one can know and caution, I'm sure you understand." I did have a plan but I don't think it'll work anymore.
"I don't want you to go. Is this really the way?" Rosie said as she hugged me.
"Rosie you have been with me through so much so thank you but you know I have too." Then I turned to Draco.

"Ells" I hugged him, he was already crying but we didn't have much time. "Why couldn't it be me?" He said.
"Don't say that, and you know this is how it must go, just promise me I won't die for nothing."
"Are you sure Harry is dead. There could be a chance"
"Draco, I don't know, but I have to do it and I have no choice." A tear dropped down my face as I said "I'm really scared, I don't want to go, I don't want to leave all of you, I don't want to leave this world of magic, friends, family" Draco hugged me again.
"But your going to do it anyway aren't you?" Rosie said, I looked down and nodded. We heard loud footsteps from outside and everyone started waking out. I held Draco's hand and we went together. The death eaters where walking over the bridge that had been destroyed except from the bottom so they could walk over.

They all stood together with Voldemort in front of them.
"Harry Potter is dead!" Ginny Weasley tried to run forward and screamed
"No!!" But Arthur held her back.
"Stupid girl, Harry Potter is dead, from this day forth you put your faith in me." Me and Draco stood to the side so nobody would see us. Voldemort turned round and said again "Harry Potter is dead!" And the death eaters laughed with him. "You may join us....or die." I looked at Draco, and nodded, he had to go over there, I wasn't going to let him die. But then he was given almost no choice.
"Draco" we heard, it was our father. "Draco" he put his hand out, I let go of Draco's hand and he walked over there, right past Voldemort and stood with our parents.  

Neville stumbled forward.
"Well I must say I hoped for better. And who might you be?"
"Neville Longbottom." All the death eaters laughed.
"Well Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks." Voldemort said as some death eaters were still laughing.
"I have something to say" Voldemort walked across the rubble and looked angry.
"Well it's yew we would all love to hear what you have to say."
"It doesn't matter that Harry's dead" Seamus shouted from behind
"Not now Neville."
"People die everyday, yes we lost Harry tonight, but he is still with us, in here." He put his hand on his heart. "And we lost Fred, Reamus, Tonks, all of them, but they didn't die in vein" and then I stepped forward.