Boom

Ok, my first year, and I have someone I kinda hate, his name is Felix, that means luck in Latin or something I don't really care. Anyway, he is a frickin dick, and he got me in trouble for calling his BFF a mudblood! It's in my nature, so I'm not apologising, but it's also in my nature to get revenge on someone who got me in trouble.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Nakayi asked me as I pulled a box out from under my bed.
"Yes, no one will be able to tell its me as long as no one sees us!" I open it, it's full of fireworks.
"Ok where the hell did you get that?" She asked me.
"I bought them once he wronged me, because fireworks are illegal for underage kids, so this is the perfect thing for him. So you in?" I asked.
"Well I wouldn't miss it!!" She said excitingly, as she said that I heard a knock on the door and it opened.

"Rosie!" I say very surprised.
"Ells——what the hell are you doing?"
"Nothing" I say trying to put it away but she's already seen.
"Ok then why do you have fireworks?"
"Tell her or I will" Nakayi said.
"Fine, Felix from Griffindor got me in trouble so I'm setting these off from the Forbidden forest and it says Slytherin sucks when it bursts, everyone will be going to bed so when they hear it they can look out their window and see the mess he made. And now you seen it's either give up, you tell or you join us?" She smiled and said
"Yes I want to join, let me get my robe." I shoved some in my pocket and we snuck out.

"Shhh" I said to them as we walked out onto the grounds.
"Now, we can follow the trail up to Hagrids and move into the forest, it's dark but just be quiet." We ran down but soon I heard footsteps and it was Dumbledore.
"Get down!" Rosie whisper-yells, we all crouch and he passed.
"Ok let's keep going, just run into there." We all ran as our robes nearly tripped us over. But as we ran I heard the door open again and we I had to run as quickly as I could into the forest, I hid behind a tree but I turned around a little to see who it was.
"Who's that?" Nakayi said.
"Oh god, that's my father." I said Ligit having a panic attack.
"Wait why?" Rosie says.
"I have no idea why? And the minister of magic, like what the frick is going on? All of them in Hagrids hut? But I'm a pretty shite person to do this job because my hair is bright blonde, we are just going to hope they didn't see me."
"Shhhhh, they are saying something." Rosie whispered as we still hid behind trees and listened.

"Did you see anything?" The minister said.
"I'm not sure, I thought I heard something coming from the forest, or I saw something go in?" My father said.
"Would you like me to check?" Fudge (the minister)  said .
"Yes, I think it would be good to make sure no one is going into the dark forest at this hour." My father said as they started to walk up to the trees, and the exact area we are in.
"Ok, Urm, on my count we run as fast as you can, and also put your hoods up." I say panicking.
"Are you sure?"
"Ok it's this or I get in more trouble than I could ever imagine and I'll probably get locked up in a tower for my life or we run."
"Tower?" Rosie stuttered.
"Yes we don't have time for this, I'm leaving!!" I started running as quietly but as quickly as possible.
"I hear something, running, someone must be there?" Fudge said as he walked faster up, the girls followed me and my hood fell down and I'm pretty sure they saw.

We stopped as we were deep in the forest.
"Let's stop, for a second please" Rosie panted.
"We got away, but my mission has gone sideways. We can't do it now, they are sure someone went in, if I set this off they will tell they saw someone go in here. Now we just walk back, illuminos!" My wand lights up and I see millions of spiders and Ron and Harry.