Dont Tell Dad

Shouta sighed as he wrapped the boy's burns. He was so small and he looked sick. The red hair... and those eyes. His eyes were turquoise. Like Endeavor.

   That confirmed his suspicion. Endeavor attempted to kill his son and then dumped the body. He didn't think anyone would find him.

   He yawned. It was around 3 AM at this point. He was so tired. It'd been such a long night. He really just wanted to sleep. But he had to make sure the boy survived.

   He let his eyes slip shut for a moment. He could fall asleep sitting up right now. Exhaustion weighed his limbs and eyelids down.

   A small stir on the bed made him blink his eyes open. The boy forced his eyes open. He cringed in pain and looked around dazed. He tried to move.

   "Stay put. You'll hurt yourself." Shota huffed.

   The boy froze and his eyes darted to Shouta. "W-where am I? You didn't t-tell my dad right?"

   Shouta furrowed his brows. "No. I didn't contact Endeavor."

   His eyes went wider. "Please please don't send me back! Please he hurts me and my little siblings!"

   "Hey hey. I don't plan on contacting Endeavor." Shouta sighed. He was so loud... Children always were.

   The boy visibly relaxed. "You don't?"
   Shouta shook his head. "Now listen. What's your name?"

   "T-Touya..." He mumbled.
   "Alright Touya. Im Shouta. Shouta Aizawa. How old are you?"

   " Im 9." Shouta nearly short-circuited. 9? 9!?! His siblings must be even younger. And his father did this. He was furious. He took a break to calm himself.

   "Alright. Touya. You understand your father is not supposed to hurt you and your siblings right?" He asked softly.

   He nodded a little. "H-He ignored Yumi and Natsu. They have ice quirks. But he hurts me... My body isn't good for my quirk. And he trains Sho until he pukes. He's only 4!!" He cried tears pouring from his eyes.

   Shouta was speechless. He knew Endeavor was heartless and selfish but this? This was down right evil. "There's ways to help your body handle your quirk."

   "T-there is..?" Touya sniffled.

   Shouta nodded a little with a half smile. "Listen. You're never going back there. Everyone thinks you passed away in that fire."

   " What? No. I can't! Yumi and Natsu and Sho need me!" He insisted

   " I know. I know. I'll try to help them too. But first I need to help you."

   Touya blinked his tears away. " What do you mean..?"

   "You'll be staying with me."