Show Time!!!

Hizashi sighed. He had a show tonight. He really hated having shows after school. Not that he hated his shows or school. He just hated overworking himself.

He sighed as he headed home after his last class. Touya would be the next home. Hitoshi and Katsuki would be after that when school ended. After Shouta finished paperwork he'd be home.

Zashi sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Today was better than he expected. Except when he saw Shoto Todoroki. He showed clear signs of abuse. It made him... nervous.

He went to let his hair down and change into a normal outfit. He didn't like wearing his hero costume to the show. It was easier to relax. He does need to chill out sometimes.

Touya came home and immediately flopped on the couch. "Don't talk to me."

Hizashi chuckled and ruffled his son's hair. "Rough first day?"

Touta only groaned in response. "Fuck off."

Hizashi shoved him a bit. "Uh huh. I'm making Soba for dinner." he went to get that started. Katsuki would probably finish it when he got home.

Speaking of Katsuki. He and Hitoshi came in about half an hour later. Hitoshi looked down right dead inside. Katsuki looked pissed off.

"Hello boys. Katsuki, can you finish this. I have to get ready for my show." he hummed.

"What the fuck ever." Katsuki snatched the spoon. " Dad said he'll be here soon."

Hizashi nodded. "That's good." he went to gather his stuff up. Hopefully Shouta would get here before he had to leave.

Zashi was heading out just as Shouta was coming in. He smiled. "Hi Shouta." he kissed his head. "Bye Shouta." he hummed.

Shouta huffed and pulled Zashi in by his shirt collar. He kissed his lips harshly. He chuckled and smirked at the light flush on Hizashi's face. He was always embarrassed when Shouta was affectionate.

"Gross." Touya muttered.

"Ew no PDA." Hitoshi snapped.

"Shut the fuck up!" Katsuki snapped.
Hizashi laughed nervously. "Bye Shouta. I'll see you later." He hummed and headed off.

It was starting to get dark and there weren't many people on the streets. He ducked into an alley to get there faster. Crud. He's running late. He went to speed up as he shifted the bag in his arms.

And then he felt pain in his head and he was spiraling toward the concrete. He didn't even have time to scream.