This is Home

When Hizashi got home he could hear Katsuki gasp. "This is your house?!" It was almost as if he forgot to be grumpy.

  Hizashi chuckled a little bit. "Yeah. This is my house. Come on Kiddo
let's get you inside."

   Katsuki went to get out of the car quick as he ran to the door. He was clearly excited. His backpack swung from side to side as he ran.

   Hizashi laughed again and grabbed the suitcase. "Slow down kiddo."

   Katsuki turned and stuck his tongue out. "I can't hear you asshole!"

   The older man felt his eyebrow twitch. This was definitely going to be interesting. He went to follow Katsuki and opened up the door. "I'm home Shouta."

   Touya was the first person Hizashi saw. "What's up Little Blue?"

   "I'm not that little anymore." Touta mumbled but it's only because he's embarrassed. "Anyway! Who's that?"

   "Who are you?" Katsuki retorted.

   Touya immediately looked taken aback. He frowned. "He's a douche."

   There's a gasp nearby. "Touya that's a bad word!!!" Ah. Hitoahi is here now.

   "No it's not!" Touya snapped back.

   "Dad!!!! Touya said a bad word!!!" Hitoshi yelled.

  Hizashi chuckled when Shouta popped out of the kitchen. "Boys..." he rubbed his temples. "Welcome back 'Zashi."

   "You didn't tell me there were other assholes here!" Katsuki snapped in Hizashi's direction.

  Hizashi puts his hands up defensively. "I tried! You're just a brat." he stuck his tongue out.

   Hitoshi gasped at that again. "THAT'S A REALLY BAD WORD!"

   Touya gave a little bit of a proud smile. He liked this kid. Touya was growing into his emo faze.

   Even Shouta looked a little shocked at the word. He brushes it off. "I'm Shota Aizawa. This is Touya and Hitoshi."

   "Uh huh." Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

   " You have hearing aids like papa!!!" Hitoshi chirped, pointing at the bright orange hearing aids in Katsuki's ears.

  Katsuki slapped his hands over his ears. "Shut up!"

   Hizashi immediately felt self-conscious and he was sure Katsuki felt the same. "Hitoshi... please don't point like that."

  "But why? It's true. He does!" Hitoshi huffed.

  "It's rude duh." Touya rolled his eyes.

   "Touya. You're on thin ice already." Shouta warned.

   Touya grumbled but went quiet.

   Katsuki huffed and crossed his arms again. "Whatever. It's 'cause of my explosions."

   " Alright! Come on Katsuki lets get you settled in." Hizashi went to tug Katsuki away to find his room. This was gonna be fun.