I Must Confess

"You're pretty chipper today," Hizashi hummed as he slaved over the stove. The small family took over the 1A kitchen every Sunday morning. It gave them time to be a family again.

   Touya didn't look up. He didn't know who the comment was directed to. He was too busy texting Keigo. Ever since they reconnected they've been talking non stop unless they were on missions.

   "Oi! Hes talking to you Touya!" Katsuki huffed around a mouthful of eggs.

   Touya looked up. "Oh..?"

   "Finish chewing first Kat.." Hitoshi muttered half asleep.

   "Shut up!" Katsuki huffed and that was the end ot it everyone was too tired for this anyway.

   Hizashi sighed softly and stifled a cough at the tickle in his throat. That earned a look from Shouta. He signed a quick 'Im fine' and continued with the last of the sausage. "And yes I was talking to you Touya."

   "Oh. It's nothing really." Touya tried to shrug the question off.

   "Nothing can't make you smile like that..." Shouta muttered, sipping his coffee.

   Touya rolled his eyes, noticing his brothers getting into a heated argument. That's normal. "It's nothing dad."

   "Uh huh." Shouta quirked an eyebrow up. "Sure…" He and Hizashi shared a look.

   "So who's the boy?" Hizashi grinned, serving himself and Shouta breakfast.

   Touya flushed. "What makes you think it's about a guy!?"

   "The stupid ass look on your face," Katsuki muttered.

   "He's got a point," Hitoshi shrugged.

   "Is it about a guy?" Shouta hummed softly and took a bit of sausage.

   Touya huffed. "Yeah whatever maybe it is–" he was cut off.

   There was a loud screech from the living room. "OH MY LORD YOU'RE NUMBER TWO HERO HAWKS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Midoriya…

   Touya was the first one up. He could tell the rest followed. This wasn't good.

   Keigo rubbed the back of his neck and grinned. "Hello excited green boy… I'm actually here for someone."

   Midoriya backed off. " Of course I'm sorry for bothering you! You're just so cool!!!"

   " When are you becoming number 1?" Shoto asked over Midoriya's shoulder.

   Touya vaulted over the couch and snatched Keigo's arm."What are you doing here?"

   Keigo brightened a bit. "Hey! Just the guy I was looking for! You left this at my place." He held up Touya's wallet.

   Touya patted his pockets and immediately snatched the wallet. "Thank you. Now leave." He could already hear it coming. If Kei didn't leave now this would be miserable.

   "OH MY GOD!" Hizashi put just enough of his quirk in to shake the walls.

   Touya sighed and looked down defeated. "Too late.."

   Katsuki, Hitoshi, Shoto , and Midoriya all had similar expressions.

   "You're fucking the number 2 hero!?!?"

   This was a huge mistake. " We are not fucking!!" Touya snapped red in the face.

   Keigo gave a sly grin. "Not yet at least."

God damnit...