Is Killing Me

Touya's eyes widened. "What about Keigo…?"

   Something flashed in those golden eyes again. Golden eyes. Huh… "You do remember him."

   "How do you know about Keigo?" Touya hissed stepping closer.

   Hawks pulled his hands out of his pockets. "Hey hey chill!" He gave a lazy grin.

   "What is this about Hawks?" Touya was starting to get angry.

   Hawks went back to a neutral expression. "Come on. You're smart. Figure it out Todoroki."

   Figure what out? This was pissing him off! God it's like he knew how to hit it where it hurt! This was frustrating!

   Wait…

   "What else do you know about me..?" Touya forced calm back into his voice. A stab of ice hit his heart. If this was a prank… Hawks won't have time to fly away before he becomes fried chicken.

   "I know you're naturally a red-head. I know you and Keigo did everything together. I know you told him that you wanted to spend your life with him. I know your mother hated you because of your eyes and hair. Because you look like Endeavor," Hawks grated out like every word hurt him.

   Wings. Golden eyes. Weirdly specific information about Touya.

   "Scar. Left wrist. Endeavor grabbed Keigo and pulled him away. I never saw Keigo again." Touya was dangerously close to crying.

   Hawks was quiet as he blinked behind his glasses. He looked like he was about to speak before he shut up and rolled his sleeve up. There was a burn there in about the shape of a hand. It distorted over time.

   "Holy shit..." Touya slapped a hand over his mouth. "Jesus christ. I thought he killed you."

   "Shit I didn't mean to make you cry!" Keigo looked panicked behind his glasses. He took a few strides forward and reached up to wipe the tears away on instinct.

   Touya caught his hand. "Keigo?"

   Keigo looked up to meet his eyes. "Touya..."

   Touya gave a half cry half laugh. "Holy shit."

   "You already said that." Keigo flickered into a smile and let his hand rest on Touyas cheek.

   "I can't believe you're alive..." Touya whispered and turned his head to press a kiss into Keigo's palm.

   "I can't believe YOU are alive," Keigo responded, brushing his thumb across his childhood love's cheek.

  "Fuck I missed you..." Touya whispered. "Everything got worse when Endeavor made you leave…"

   "Touya…" Keigo whispered, putting both hands on Touyas cheek. "Hey. It's kinda dark out here. How 'bout we talk tomorrow afternoon. Kay?"

   Touya nodded. "Yeah." He pressed a kiss to Keigo's knuckles. "Kay."