Betrayal

The training camp was going to hell. Villains were attacking. How did they know? How could they possibly have found out about this place? It's like the USJ but worse.

   Shouta grit his teeth. At first he didn't believe they had a traitor but now… It was possible. They had a leak. Someone working with the villains. Someone betrayed UA.

   They were after his students. They were after his kids! His actual kids! Katsuki and Shinsou. He had to find them!

   He was fighting off some villain. He didn't bother to know the name. His students were out there. His kids! He had to get out of here!

   He heard a familiar loud shout and smirked. Perfect timing. "You guys are screwed now."

   The villain he was fighting smirked knowingly. "I don't think so Eraserhead."

   Shouta didn't have time to question before he got a punch to the face. she stumbled back and turned ready to defend against another villain. And then he froze.

   Hizashi looked crazed. His hair was down and flying in the wind. He smirked.

   "Thank you for the save Present Mic." The villain smirked again and stepped back.

   Shouta's heart dropped. No. Please no! Not him! It can't be him! He can't be the traitor! "Zashi…?"

   "Hello dear Shouta." Hizashi cackled. "Bet you're surprised to see me."

   "No! Zashi what's gotten into you!? Our kids are out there!" Shouta tried to find a way to look at this better. He couldn't find a logical solution. "Zashi you can't-"

   "Can't I?" Hizashi huffed. "We have the boys. Lets go."

   Shouta's heart skipped. "No! HIZASHI!"

   But they were already stepping through the portals. The forest fell silent. Hizashi was gone. And he took Katsuki and Hitoshi with him.