All Grown Up

Before Touya… Shouta had always said he didn't want kids. He was perfectly content living with Hizashi and their cats. His life was fine beforehand.

   But now he wouldn't trade it for the world. He loved his kids with all their crazy loud shenanigans. He loved seeing his husband having fun with their kids. He loved their new house that accommodated all of their honorary "children."

   Shouta hummed as he looked over the photo album. This picture was Eri's first birthday with them. She looked so happy. She had never had a party before. Hizashi had gotten them silly party hats and he was wearing his on his nose. Bakugo looked like he was about to murder Shoto. Hitoshi, Kaminari, and Midoriya were playing some party game in the back. Hawks took up half the pic as Touya was holding the camera. Fuyumi and Natsuo were just coming in with Eri's new bike. That was a good day.

   "Sho? You ready?" Hizashi poked his head in the room. His hair was up in a nice bun as his tie hung limply around his neck. He could never tie that correctly.

   "Yeah. I'm ready." Shouta set the photo album aside. " Need some help?" He chuckled, reaching for his husband's tie.

   The blond chuckled. "Yes please."

   Shouta tied the tie carefully. "Is Eri ready?" He hummed knowing Katsuki and Hitoahi were already there.

   "Yup!" Eri chirped running in.

   "That's good." Shouta reached down and picked the little girl. "Let's go then."

   Hizashi grabbed the keys. "Let's head out then. The boys are waiting."

   The car ride was a blur to Shouta. The next thing he remembered clearly was walking in. The room was decorated beautifully. Gold and Teal.

   And there he was. Touya fiddled with the flower on his suit top and chewed his lip. His hair had been brushed back. To each aide was Hitoshi and Katsuki each in their own suit. Shoto, Natsuo, and Fuyumi were nearby.

   Touya smiled when he saw his dads and Eri. "Hey little snowflake."

   Eri squirmed out of Shouta's hold and ran over. "Touya!"

   "You look great kid." Hizashi's voice cracked. He had tears in his eyes.

   " Aw Pops don't cry. If you cry I'll cry and it'll just be a mess." Touta wiped his eyes quickly.

   "So where is he?" Shouta asked with a soft smile.

   "Getting ready. It's almost time." Speak of the devil.

  "Hey! He's ready! Get into places!" Someone shouted from the back room.

   Touya got a panicked look and set Eri down. "Do I look okay?"

   "You look fine. Now get up there." Shouta rolled his eyes and pulled Hizashi to their seats.

   "I can't believe he's getting married..." Hizashi whispered.

   "I know. It's so weird to see him as a grown man. I still remember him as…" Shouta trailed off.

   "As the little boy you brought home who was scared and hurt," Hizashi finished.

   Shouta nodded and looked up as the music began. He sighed softly and zoned out during the ceremony. He watched his kids up on that stage. Eri smiled brightly clutching her flower girl basket. Hitoshi and Katsuki had small smiles on their faces which they usually didn't have.

   And Touya. Touya looked lovestruck. He looked at Keigo like he was the world. He was a man now.

   Shouta leaned on Hizashi's shoulder and smiled. His kids were all grown up...

   And that's it! That's the end. BUT! I will post a oneshot book set in this storyline. Hopefully you guys liked how this story went! Im very proud of then ending and cant wait to hear what yall think!