Little Blue

Hizashi stood on creaking legs. He should not have slept in that chair. It was a bad idea. He went to stretch and cracked his back.

   Now. Onto business. Where's Shouta? He went to head out into the main area. "Shouta?" He called as quietly as he could.

   He went to check the bedroom. Nothing. He furrowed his brows a bit confused now. Did he go to work?

   A quick scout showed he wasn't in the house. He had to have gone out. But where?

   Suddenly the door opened. Shouta walked in with a shopping bag full of items.

   Hizashi managed to quell the small amount of nerves that popped up when he couldn't find Shouta. 'Where did you go?' he signed.

   "Shopping." Shouta replied out loud since his hands were full.

   'What did you buy?' Hizashi asked.
Shouta set the bag down and pulled out a roll of bandages, burn cream, black hair dye, and a book. The book was titled "How to Parent a Child with a Dangerous Quirk."

   'For Blue?' Hizashi signed.
Aizawa made a weird face. 'Blue?' he signed back.

   'His fire. It's blue. Like his eyes.' Hizashi hummed.

   Shouta gave a nod in response. Hizashi had a habit of nicknames. It was easier than fingerspelling. His own nickname was cat. 'Yes for him. He needs a disguise and we need to know how to help him.'

   Hizashi gave a nod. 'I talked to him. He asked about my hearing aids... and then he told me that his father had his  friend Keigo taken away because he had a crush on Keigo.... I managed to calm him down and then told him about the cats. Then he fell back asleep.'

   Shouta sighed. 'It's worse than I thought.'

   "What are you doing with your hands..?" Came a small voice causing both men to turn.

   Touya was standing by the door clutching his blanket for dear life. He held himself as tall as he could though his burns were giving him trouble. He obviously was trying to seem tough.

   Shouta cleared his throat. "Talking. Its sign language. It's easier for Hizashi since he can't hear without his hearing aids. That and his voice is very loud and we didn't want to wake you."

   Touya nodded a little and clutched the blanket closer. "When are you going to call my dad..?" His voice was so small and scared. Both of the older men's hearts broke.

   Hizashi swooped in and scooped Touya up. "Never." He was quiet. To be honest he didn't even know if he made a sound. "Never. We're never letting him take you back."

   Touya was tense before he clutched onto Hizashi's shirt. "Really..?" His voice was so little and hopeful.

   "Really..." Shouta added coming over to give Touya a small hair ruffle.

   "B-but Sho..." Touya squeaked.

   "We'll try... but they're a different case Touya..." Shouta sighed.

   Hizashi held Touya closer as his heart broke for the small boy. So hurt and yet still worried about his siblings.

   Touya seemed to understand as he quieted down after that.

   Shouta sighed. "Come on... Let's get you cleaned up and changed."