First Day of School

"Alright!!! Everyone up!!!! Hitoshi! Katsuki! School! Touya! Shouta! Work! Touya you and I have a patrol after school." Hizashi chirped.

   Today was the first day of school. Hitoshi and Katsuki were both enrolled in the Hero course. Touya was working as a teacher at UA teaching a class on how to do hero work when you can't use your Quirk. It's his first year there.

   "SHUT THE FUCK UP! ITS TO FUCKING EARLY FOR THIS SHIT!" Ah… His middle child...Katsuki is very loud like him.

   "I give you guys 30 minutes before I come yell you out of bed!" Hizashi called.

   A few minutes later Touya walked into the kitchen. He had his hero costume on. He made a beeline for the coffee.

   "Thank You Touya. At least someone is ready for the day!" Hizashi chirped.

   Touya grunted and went to fill his mug with coffee. "No talk. Coffee. Teachering sucks."

   "You haven't even had a class yet." Hizashi chuckled.

   A few minutes later Katsuki strolled in. He had his uniform on. "You're an asshole pops..."

   Hizashi sighed. He didn't bother trying to reprimand Katsuki. "Sorry kiddo. Shouta, Touya and I are teachers. We have to be there early. Which means you have to be there early."

   Katsuki grumbled and grabbed an apple.

   Hitoshi stumbled in moments before Hizashi's threat came to life. He was NOT in the mood to talk. He snatched Touya's coffee and downed the rest.

   "Hey!" Touya huffed. "I'm a teacher, I deserved that more!"

   "Hey! I don't care!" Hitoshi snapped back.

   Hizashi sighed and went to go get Shouta up. Today would sure be fun.

   About an hour later the family of five was at school. Katsuki and Hitoshi were actually in Shoutas homeroom class. Lucky them.

   Touya and Hizashi made their way to the employee room to look over some lesson plans.

   "Man poor Katsuki and Hitoshi. Having dad as a homeroom teacher." Touya snickered looking over the roster.

   "I mean they'll have us too in other classes." Hizashi hummed.

   "You're right." Touya sighed and then blinked his eyes going wide.

   "What is it?" Hizashi asked, sitting up straighter at the look on his son's face.

   "Shoto Todoroki is in dad's homeroom..." Touya whispered. "I'll have to teach him.

   "Come on Touya you have to breathe..." Hizashi rubbed the younger man's back.

   "C-cant!" Touya managed to grate out.

   "Touya. In. Out. Come on Blue..." Hizashi tried to get him to breathe.

   " I feel sick… Can I go home?" Touya asked and cracked a small smile.

   Hizashi sighed in relief. "Sorry kiddo. No can do."

   Touta leaned back. "Do you think he'll recognize me..?"

   Hizashi glanced away and chewed his lip. It was ten minutes until classes started. "Honestly..?"

   Touya nodded in response.

   "No." Hizashi sighed. "You look really different. And you're a pro now… besides… he probably thinks you're dead…"

   Touta deflated a little. " Yeah… you're right… I guess."

   "Come on kiddo. Let's get to work. Classes start soon." Hizashi sighed.

   Touya blinked at the table and nodded. He gathered his stuff up. "Pops..?"

   "Yeah kiddo?" Hizashi sighed.
   "I love you."

   Hizashi beamed at that and ruffled Touya's hair. "Love you to Blue."

   Touya gave a smile and went to head off to his classroom.

   Hizashi sighed. He hoped Touya would be okay...