Blood is Thicker than Bonds

To say Touya was surprised is an understatement. Shoto wasn't angry at him. Shoto was actually glad to see him?

   Touya gave a small smile and then sighed. "I tried to help you and Yumi and Natsu. But Endeavor is the number 2 hero… It's not that easy."

   " It's okay. I got used to it." He shrugged. "I'm glad you're alright. I… we missed you."

   Touyas heart twisted again. " Sho im so sorry…"

   Shoto wiped his eyes. "I missed you." he forced out.

   Touya wrapped his arms around Shoto. "Oh Shoto..." He whispered and rubbed his little brothers back. He couldn't believe it.

   Shoto nuzzled close and sniffled. He had his suspicions. It wasn't exactly as secret that Touya, Bakugou, and Shinsou lived with Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Mic. He kinda put two and two together when he saw Touya's power.

   Both of the brothers were happy to see each other. "Hey Sho…" Touta started anxiety welling in his chest. "Don't tell the old man about me okay? I'm just your teacher."

   Shoto looked up. "Can I tell Natsuo and Fuyumi?"

   Touta chewed his lip. He was an adult now. Even if Endeavor somehow found out about him… he was his own man. He was a pro hero. "Sure kiddo."

   Shoto sighed and looked down. " Do you consider Bakugo and Shinsou better than us..?"

   " What!?" Touya almost screamed. "Of course not. You're my brother just like they are."

   Shoto gave a watery smile. He didn't speak again as he just hugged Touya. The two sat there quietly for a while. "I should head home..." Shoto spoke up as he pulled away.

   "Sure thing kiddo. Wait." He scribbled something on a piece of paper. "Here's my number. Call me if you ever need anything Sho."

   Shoto nodded and picked up his backpack. "Bye Touya." He smiled snd left the classroom.

   Touta gave a wave and looked down. That was… not what he imagined when Shoto found out. He imagined screaming. He imagined Shoto calling Endeavor. He imagined a fight and a burning classroom.

  "Hey." The voice made Touya look up.

   Shouta gave him a small smile. "That went well?"

   Touya smiled back. "Yeah. It did."
   "I figured. Todoroki isn't the kind to stir up trouble." Shouta shrugged.

   Touya nodded. "I'm glad he's doing okay." Somewhere deep inside… he was afraid. Afraid of what Endeavor would do when he found out.

   Shouta sighed and dropped the smile. "Come on kid. Katsuki and Hitoshi went home with Zashi."

   Touya nodded and went to follow his father.