Family Dinner Pt. 1

Shouta sighed, pulling his hair back. "This is a stupid idea Zashi," He hissed.

   "Come on Shou. We haven't done anything as a family in agesss." Hizashi's tone was whining.

   "But you know Katsuki will end up getting angry about something…" Shouta sighed," Touya will probably back him up which is worse."

   "Shou please! This is all I want. Pleaseeeee," Hizashi pleaded. Gid, he looked so cute. Hair in that messy bun and his nails painted yellow to match his shirt. Shouta couldn't resist.

   "Fine. Whatever." Shouta grumbled.

   Hizashi grinned. "Yay! I love you!" He cooed, pressing a kiss to Shoutas cheek.

   Shouta huffed and just went about buttoning his shirt. It was his only nice button up shirt. Hizashi said it was nowhere fancy but still to dress nice.

   "Lets go get Kat and Toshi. Touya said he'd meet us there," Hizashi hummed.

   Shouta sighed and put his hands in his pockets as he followed his excitable husband. This was going to be a nightmare.

   Katsuki and Hitoshi looked about as excited as Shouta felt. Hitoshi had managed to get his hair to look halfway decent. That seemed to satisfy Zashi.

   Katsuki tried to play the 'i can't hear you' game with Hizashi. They're still signing frantically at each other. Shouta just couldn't keep up.

   Katsuki snorted after a moment and doubled over laughing

   Hizashi paused and burst out laughing.

   Hitoshi and Shouta shared a look. "What just happened?" Shouta asked.

   "He signed 'Don't you yell at me!' with this serious expression. What a dumbass!" Katsuki snickered and eventually gave in, grabbing his hearing aids.

   Hizashi laughed as if he made the best joke ever. It was a very warm sound to Shoutas ears. He never got tired of it.

   Zashi finally managed to wrangle the cranky family members out the door and into the car. He sang along to every song on the radio. That was another sound Shouta never tired of. He was so in love.

   "We're here!" Zashi hummed in a sing-song voice as he turned off the car. He got out and huffed trying to rush his family. "You guys are so slowwwww!"

   "You act more like a child than us…" Hitoshi hissed. It was true sometimes.

   "Harsh words for your old man..." Hizashi pouted.

   Shouta rolled his eyes. "Come on. Let's not keep Touya waiting."

   The family of four walked through the restaurant. It was nice. Clearly a buffet style. Shouta had never been here.

   They all froze staring at their assigned table. Touya was sitting there grinning nervously. He was surrounded by the other three Todoroki siblings, plus Hawks. "So uh…. I can explain."