Shouta and Hizashi

Shouta had a headache. After the disaster of an accident with the problem child, Todoroki, and Iida… he didn't want to think. "My head hurts."

   Hizashi looked up. "Yeah..?"

   Shouta nodded. Touya was out somewhere having dinner with his siblings. Katsuki and Hitoshi went along to "bond." Katsuki probably wanted to harass Todoroki.

   "I'm sorry Shou." Zashi pouted lightly.

   Shouta sighed. "Final exams are soon. And then the summer camp. There's too much going on."

   Hizashi's eyes flashed. "Aww poor thing." He chuckled. He was teasing.

   " Shut up." Shouta tossed a pillow at his husband.

   Zashi laughed and caught it. "Alright I'll chill, but I will not shut up. That's just wishful thinking!"

   Shouta huffed. Something about that response was weird. The blond's words didn't sit right with the raven.

   Hizashi didn't like being told to shut up. He always got pouty after that.
   Shouta sat himself up on the bed. "Are you okay?"

   Zashi looked up from his papers. "What?"

   "Are you okay?" Shouta repeated.

   "Of course I am? Why wouldn't I be?" Zashi raised a brow behind his glasses.

   Shouta frowned and looked over his husband's face. "Have you..." he paused, noticing the look of panic on Zashi. "Have you been overworking again?" Shouta hissed.

   God Hizashi never stopped! He worked himself into the ground. His face melted a bit as he looked away.

   "You have." Shouta huffed. "Put the papers down now."

   "But-" Hizashi started.

   "No buts!" He hissed.

   Hizashi huffed. "You're frustrating!" He put his papers down anyway.
   Shouta held his arms out. "I know. Now come here."

   Zashi huffed and face planted in Shoutas arms.

   Shouta gave a soft laugh and ran his fingers through Hizashi's hair. "Your hair is so pretty."

   Zashi hummed softly and nuzzled closer.

   "Just relax." Shouta went to pull Hizashi's hearing aids out.

   Zashi hummed and soon he was drifting off to dreamland. Shouta could be very persuasive.

   Shouta smiled and turned off the light. He could use a break.