Angry Ryu

Having Hitoshi around is different. He's little, littler than Touya was when Hizashi and Shouta took him in. Hitoshi is weird too.

   He was quiet and didn't really talk unless he had to. He picked up sign language fast. He was a prankster. He also liked the cats a lot.

   At home the little family mostly used sign language. It was easier for Hizashi anyway since his voice tended to be loud even when he was controlling it. Hitoshi liked it because he was scared to use his voice and have people think he was a villain again.

   Hizashi and Shouta got both of the boys quirk counciling. Touya soon was learning to control the heat of his fire better and his burns became less problematic. Hitoshi learned how to not use his quirk when speaking normally. He became a lot more talkative after that.

   After school one day Hitoshi and Touya came in quietly. They never came in quietly.

   Shouta was just home from work as well. Hizashi was at his radio show for the next hour. So it was just Shouta. And Shouta got suspicious.

   "Boys." He called watching them freeze halfway up the stairs.

   Shouta heard an angry yowl and immediately knew what they had. "Show me that cat..." he sighed.

   Hitoshi and Touya shared a look and sighed before turning. They had the little yellow cat wrapped up as he clearly wasn't happy. "He's hurt… and he's angry..." Hitoshi spoke up.

   "He was stuck in a gutter! His leg is really hurt!!" Touta whined.

   Shouta sighed and rubbed his temples. There are only three things he's weak for. Hizashi. The kids. And cats. "Let me see."

   Both boys beamed and handed the cat over. The cat was injured. It looked like a bite mark. He was hissing and spitting and trying to bite and claw. Clearly a street cat.

   "How did you boys even get him without getting hurt?" He huffed as he finally got the cat down so he could put medicine on it and bandage the leg.

   "Well...", Hitoshi began.
   "Hitoshis quirk works on animals!" Touta chirped.

   Shouta hummed. " Oh yeah?" He set the cat down and it hissed promptly darting under the couch.

   "I wanna name him Ryu!!" Hitoshi chirped trying to call "Ryu" out.

   "I like it!!!" Touya chirped, going to try and get Ryu out as well.

   Shouta sighed. Hizashi is going to kill him… but what's one more cat, to seeing the kids happy?