Dabi the Cremation Hero

Touya was on edge all day. It was his first day of teaching after all. The anxiety about seeing Shoto just made it worse. Eventually it was time.

The people trickled in slowly. In fact, Touya didn't even see Shoto at first. He was busy introducing himself to the other students. And then when he looked up he was just there.

Shoto was sitting at the back of class looking out the window. He looked so big. What happened to his face? He didn't realize he was staring until someone cleared their throat.

"Touya are you okay?" It was Hitoshi. Katsuki was right behind him, also worried in his own way. "Is that...?" he trailed off.

Touya nodded dumbly. "Yeah..." he shook his head. "Hey. You two. It's Mr. Dabi here."

"Yeah sure." Katsuki rolled his eyes. " Shut the fuck up Touya."

Touya swatted Katsuki's head. " Go sit down you two."

Hitoshi laughed a bit and went to sit down. "Sure thing Mr. Dabi."

Katsuki tched. "Whatever." he plopped down in his chair.

Touya sighed as he felt better knowing his brothers were in here. Though... his biological brother was also here. "Good afternoon. My name is Dabi-"

"Wow! Dabi the cremation hero! Your fire burns blue and your past is unknown! Kacchan, Shinsou, how do you know him?!" There was a boy with green hair who stole the spotlight.

He quirked an eyebrow up. "Why hello there. You sure know a lot about heros."

The boy flushed. "Im sorry sir! My name is Izuku Midoriya!"

Touya chuckled as he watched Katsuki scoff. He remembered Katsuki talking about a "Deku." This must be Deku. "Well Mr. Midoriya. Welcome to "Quirkless Battle Training. You won't always be able to use your quirk. Sometimes it's dangerous for civilians," he looked over the class,"Sometimes it's too destructive," he glared at Katsuki," Sometimes it's," he paused," dangerous for yourself." He looked over at Shoto and then back at the class.

This was gonna be great...

He shook his head. "Now. Can anyone give me a specific example of when you would not be able to use your Quirk."

He watched as several hands raised. He smiled. Maybe he could do this.

"You." He pointed at a boy with blond hair with a black streak.

He lowered his hand. "See my quirk is electricity. If I use it near water I could hurt people. So I gotta learn how to do stuff without my quirk."

" Good." He glanced at his roster. "Kaminari Denki."

Denki grinned; and out of the corner of his eye Touya saw Hitoshi's mouth twitch. Oh Dad is not gonna like another loud blond. There's already two. And yet, Touya found himself smirking.

Oh boy.