All Hell Breaks Loose

Shouta buried his face in his hands. How could he be so foolish. He should have seen the signs.Were there even signs?

   He felt physically sick to his stomach. His chest ached with loss and betrayal. Hizashi was a traitor. Hizashi helped the League of Villains kidnap their sons.

   Now he had no clue where his sons were. They were just gone. Everything was gone. This was all wrong.

   Shouta sighed and looked out the window. The staff room was empty. He had come here after checking all his students. 18 out of 20. 2 missing. Katsuki and Hitoshi.

   For a moment he yearned for Hizashi's comfort. He wanted to lean into his arms and let it out. This was just too much right now. Then he had to remind himself.

   Hizashi never loved him. Hizashi was playing the long game. Hizashi was a traitor. Hizashi wasn't coming back unless he was in chains.

   There hadn't been a formal announcement yet though the students mostly knew. He could see it now. "Present Mic the Voice Hero. Traitor and Villain." His stomach twisted.

   "Dad?" Shouta looked up. He must look pretty crappy because Touya had this look of pity.

   Touya came over and wrapped his arms around Shouta. "I'm sorry."

   Shouta sat there still for a moment before he gripped onto Touyas shirt and gave a trembling cry. He couldn't handle it. So here he was falling apart in his oldest son's arms. "He betrayed me."

   Touya ran his hand through his dad's hair. Tears dripped down his own face. "I know."

   Shouta gave a wail and buried his face in Touyas chest. His chest ached as he sobbed. He didn't cry often. He was stoic and logical and cold… and he was broken.

   Shouta sniffled a few minutes later. He wasn't crying anymore. He didn't have anymore tears.

   Touta sighed and pat his dad's head. "It's gonna be okay… we'll find Hitoshi and Katsuki." And Hizashi. He'll pay. This part wasn't said aloud.

   The door to the teachers lounge burst open. It was a student. One that neither teacher knew. "Bakugo and Shinso are in the infirmary!"

   Touya and Shouta looked at each other. And then they were out the door.

Hitoshi only had one head injury. His head hurt a lot but other than that they weren't hurt.

   Katsuki was arguing with Recovery Girl saying he didn't need help. "I said I'm fine you old hag!" He was itching to talk to his dad and Touya.

   Shouta was there first. "Boys. You're okay." He sighed to himself. They were okay. They were here.

   " How'd you get out!?" Touya asked as he walked in.

   Katsuki scoffed. "I blew our way out. They couldn't catch up without being caught. Thats not fucking important!" he snapped.

   Shouta raised a brow. " I like to think it's important to know how you escaped the League of Villains…" And Hizashi. Once again this wasn't said.

   "Not really." Hitoshi muttered.

   "Is this about-" Touya started and shook his head at Katsuki.

   "Yeah. That asshole is not Pops." Katsuki huffed, crossing his arms.

   Shoutas heart dropped again. "What?"

   "He's a fake. He doesn't need hearing aids." Hitoshi added. With those words, all hell broke loose.