Hurting

Shouta got worried easily. Especially when it came to his eccentric upbeat husband. He was so loud and brash. He was sure to get himself in trouble someday.

   As he looked at the boys across the room he could sense the tension. Hizashi wasn't home yet. His show usually ends at 10. It was 11:30.

   Hitoshi tapped his foot impatiently. "He's never this late..."

   "I know..." Touya muttered.

   "Fuck it! We have to go find him!" Katsuki snapped.

   " Hizashi is fine." Shouta hissed effectively ending the conversation. Was he fine? Did he run into a villian? Did his phone die? Is something wrong at the station? Shouta was filled with anxiety.

   "Dad… You know he always finds a way to call if something goes wrong…" Touya said softly.

   "Yeah. He'd never just disappear without telling us…" Hitoshi added.

   Katsuki tapped his foot impatiently. He didn't like to admit when he was worried, although he was clearly worried.

   This just made Shouta worse. "Boys." He hissed his eyes glowing with his quirk. Once again he shut the conversation down.

   And suddenly the door was thrown open. Hizashi was there looking bloodied and bruised. His hair was sticking to a head wound. His jacket was missing.

   "Hizashi!" Shouta was at his husband's side in an instant. "Zashi what in the world happened?"

   "Are you okay?" Hitoshi blurted.

   "Was it villains?" Touya asked worriedly.

   "I swear to God I'm gonna kill them!!" Katsuki shouted.

   Hizashi winced at the yelling. Shouta took note. "Boys back off… Touya bandages and first aid kit."

   Touya nodded and went to grab some bandages and the kit.

   "Hitoshi go run a warm bath. Katsuki get him a change of clothes." Shouta went to help Hizashi up as he spoke.

   Both of the younger boys did their jobs without complaints. I mean… seeing Hizashi like that sure is something.

   "Hizashi, baby, I need you to tell me what happened." Shouta tried to keep his voice gentle. He was angry. Not at Hizashi and not at the boys but at whoever did this.

   "Ambushed… on the way to the station. Took m' money… and m' glasses. Couldn't use quirk… to many people.. didn't know 'twas me…" he mumbled in response.

   Shouta nodded and went to help Zashi to the bathroom. Hitoshi stepped out just in time. Touya and Katsuki brought their stuff and set it down. "Thank you boys. Now go to bed. I can help Hizashi myself."

   They boys paused reluctantly for a minute before they went to their rooms.

   Shouta sighed and shut the door. "Come on. Let's get you undressed."

   For once, Hizashi didn't complain.