Rescue

Shouta got the chains off and gathered Hizashi into his arms. "It's okay. It's okay now." He knows the other can't hear but he still says it. He couldn't believe that Hizashi had been stuck here for ages.

   Hizashi's voice is hoarse and sickly. He's covered in blood and bruises. And those marks on his neck… Shouta feels sick. "I found him!!" Shouta calls up the stairs.

   Moments later Touya is there. "You did!?" He gasped sharply. "Fuck..."

   "Get those two. Give me your jacket." Shouta sighed.

  Touya shed the outer layer of his outfit and handed it over. He went to gather The villains and take them up.

   Shouta wrapped the coat around Hizashi. 'Zashi. Come on. We gotta get you out of here.'

   He lifted his arms shakily and winced giving a short cry. He promptly dropped his arms. He was in no shape to move.

   Shouta gave him a pitiful look and went to gather him in his arms. "It'll be okay..." he whispered into his husband's hair.

   In this moment he remembered his relief when he found out Zashi wasn't a traitor. And then he remembered how his heart sank. If he wasn't a traitor… where was he?

   He was glad to see Zashi at first. And then his heart tore in two. He was so thin and that muzzle… and his neck. He clutched Zashi closer.

   The blond held onto Shouta's clothes tightly. "Wanna go home..." he mumbled into the cloth.

   "I know… I know..." Shouta whispered into his hair again. 'I gotta get him to UA. Recovery girl can fix him up.' He thought.

   He sighed and turned to head up the steps. If Hizashi was captured when he thought… then he's been here for months. He can only imagine…