Little Dove

Eri was… different. She was the only girl Shouta and HIzashi opened their home to. In order to better care for her, ie. keep her away from the school, they moved into a new house.

   Hizashi chose it. It was a nice big place outside of the city. They had enough combined funds for it. They had a big family after all. Three, no, Four kids! And three of their kid's siblings, and their kid's feathery boyfriend, and their other kids' boyfriends and… oh boy. They were like a home for traumatized kids or something.

   It made sense in retrospect. Hizashi and Shoura were welcoming to all. They'd had their fair share of traumatic events, ie. USJ, Shirakumo's death, BUGS, the whole kidnapping arc a while back, so they could handle it.

   But still, Eri was different. She shied away from everyone. She was so small for a 6 year old. Hitoshi had never been that small and he was on the streets. Shouta and Hizashi began to get worried.

   Hizashi was woken by shaking. Someone was shaking him. He jolted a bit and turned. Okay. Shouta isn't here. He's probably on patrol. He turned again and saw a blob of long white hair.

   He reached for his glasses and hearing aids. "Eri?" He asked softly.

   "M-Mr. Mic?" She stuttered. "I-I ha-had a nightmare."

   Hizashi's heart twisted. " Oh Eri…" He sat up and cracked his back. Crap. It was 2 AM on his one day off. Oh well. "Climb up here kiddo."

   Eri sniffled and carefully climbed up. " W-when is Mr. Aizawa coming home..?"

   "Soon little dove." Hizashi sighed and held the covers up for her to snuggle in.

   Eri clutched her bunny close and laid down. "Mr. Mic… Would you be mad if I called you and, Mr. Aizawa Daddy..?"

   Zashi blinked. "Oh Eri… Is that what your dream was about?"  

   Eri whimpered but nodded. "Y-Yeah…"

   Hizashi pet her hair gently. "Eri I would never be mad about that. Neither would Shouta."

   Eri sniffled and gave a soft sigh. "Okay… C-Can I sleep here?"

   "Of course kiddo. Get some rest." Hizashi smiled.

   She'd be okay.