Scared to Speak

So Touya stayed with Hizashi and Shouta. School came and went for winter break. The story held up. Touya's birthday came and went and the three had a small birthday for him.

   It was a few weeks after Touya's birthday when there was a loud knocking at the front door. Shouta appeared out of his room first clearly agitated and tired. Hizashi followed since Shouta's movement had woken him up. He didn't even have his hearing aids or glasses.

   Touya poked his head out rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Dad? What's going on?" Shouta grunted in response. He wasn't a morning person.

   Hizashi rubbed his eyes a little and sighed following his husband. He felt a tug on his pant leg and jumped a bit. 'Little Blue?' he signed not trusting his voice.

   'What's going on?' He could barely make out the little boys blurry hands.

   'Don't know kiddo.' Hizashi yawned and went to pick Touya up and head to the door.

   Aizawa was there with the door wide open. There was a small child out on the porch. He was trembling as he shoved the note into Shoutas hands.

   Shouta looked over at Hizashi very confused before he uncrumpled the note. 'My name is Hitoshi Shinsou. I'm 5. My quirk is bad. My mom said so. Please help.'

   Hizashi felt bile rising in his throat as he looked over Shouta's shoulder. He felt Touya begin to squirm as he signed 'Let me down!' He blinked but let Touya down.

   "Why is your quirk bad?" Touya asked softly.

   The boy, Shinsou, was small. He was only five. That's how old Sho would be. Touya had big brother instincts.

   "It makes people do what I want if they answer my questions..." He murmured. "They say I'm bad. They called me a villian"

   Shouta went to disappear in the house for a moment and returned with Hizashi's glasses and hearing aids. Hizashi signed a thank you and went to put those on.

   "Your name is Hitoshi right?" Touya asked quietly.

   Hitoshi gave a small nod.

   "Hitoshi you know about All Might right?" Touya asked.

   Hitoshi nodded again.

   Hizashi and Shouta shared a knowing look. 'Shouta... look at him...'

   'I see him 'Zashi.'

   'He's scared to talk! Shoua... he's just like' His hands trembled as he trailed off.

   'I know 'Zashi.'

   "You really don't think I'm a villian?" Hizashi and Shouta turned again as they heard the little purple haired boy say this.

   "Nope!" Touya gave a smile missing his front two teeth.

   "You said you had a scary quirk...can I see it?" Hitoshi asked fiddling with his thumbs.

   Touya shifted on his feet and chewed his lip as he looked up at his dads. "Can I?"

   Shouta gave a shrug and Hizashi a small nod.

   Touya looked back at Hitoshi and went to make a small flame in his hand. "It's really hot." he could feel the heat threatening to burn him already.

   Hitoshi's eyes sparkled. "It's pretty!" He chirped.

   Shouta sighed. "Come on in Hitoshi. We'll get you situated on the couch for tonight and figure something more permanent out in the morning."

   Touya and Hitoshi shared an excited look and Touya immediately pulled Hitoshi in to show off his room. They would be good for each other.

   "I love you." Mic hummed softly pecking his husband's head.

   "Yeah yeah. You're the one who wanted kids." He flushed and went to head back to bed leaving Hizashi with the kids.