Chapter 5

"Uhm are you sure Abba was serious when he talk to you about that marriage issue?" Mardiya asked.

"Of course he was serious, didn't you saw it on my face that day?" Rahma asked.

"You know I was just thinking since nobody talk about it again or asked you to present the suitor, it mean he was just scaring you or trying to know if you have someone already."

"I also thought the same fa. But I want it to happen because I want to travel out for shopping and plan the wedding. " Basma said earning a hard knock on her head.

"While if you're hoping it to happen I can go to Abba place and tell him you're ready to get marry your self." Rahma retort.

"Ahhh that so mean and by the way it won't be gingering like when is your sister own. You know is others that will plan yours not you."

"I just hope they even let me be for now, after all even my fiance, is not ready, we are both not ready to move into marriage level." Rahma stated.

"Wow so is even a win win something, both of you are not ready but you're madly in love huh!" Mardiya asked.

"What did you expect?" Basma asked.

"That remind me, Ya Rahma ending of this month is your POP right?" Mardiya asked.

"Yeah! and I can't wait, oh my God! I'm finally gonna be done with that copper uniform for good" She said dramatically, fanning her self with hand.

"Ya Rahma, let celebrate it please," Basma beseech.

"I thought of that too, even if is just small gathering like get together with just friends." Mardiya added.

"I haven't thought of it, but when you have sisters, what did you expect? they come up with good ideas"

"That a yes! We will make all the snacks our self and every other thing." Mardiya suggested.

"Please let handle everything to caters, I don't want to stress myself.

"Basma we are going to do them ourself and that is final. Like it or not" Mardiya reply.

* * *

After laying on his bed as usual when back from work, he pick his cellphone and dial his missing rib number, and she pick just as first rang.

"Some one missed me badly" Aliyu teased.

"You wish, and heck no. I never miss you" Rahma reply.

"Just be sincere babe, you miss me badly, that you couldn't even wait for the second ring."

"Well that because my phone was with me when you call" she lied. He was actually right when he said she miss him! She surely do, he has become a part of her, she wish to always be on call with at every minute. Distance was never a barrier to their love, rather it make it rise and increase the feelings.

"I will take that as an excuse then" he chuckle." So my lady, how are you?" He asked.

The way he called her and how she always feel was something she can never comprehend. It make her has that goose bump all over, and felt electric in her. Damn it, she can't deny the fact that she love this man more everyday.

"I'm good. How was the work today? Nur" she asked, Nur was the name she choose to call him ever since they get alone.

"You know that name only, do give me some butterflies. Work was hectic as usual honestly." He said.

"You should get some rest then"

"How can I sleep when my lady is still up there? And moreover tomorrow is weekend, I have all the time to rest"