Chapter 21

Few weeks after the marriage Rahma started feeling feverish and nausea, and the schedule plan to travel was forcefully cancelled by Aliyu. He refuse to let her travel that way in her condition even after a lot of pleading he was hellbent on not allowing her until they found out was wrong with her especially with the morning sickness and nausea. Meanwhile Rahma also refuse to go to the hospital just to provoked him also.

Three days later, after a lot of persuasion and pleading Rahma agree to go to the hospital but of course with a lot of conditions which Aliyu agree to immediately.

After several check up and test been done, it was announced to the couples that Rahma was two weeks pregnant, and the joy in the eyes of the couples couldn't be described, tears of happiness glister on Aliyu's eyes and he hug his wife immediately even before Dr Bashir give them some privacy.

He left the office for a minute after given them the tips of 'do and don't' and he congratulate them happily.

On their way home, they decided to branch zeeekadir confectionery's and bought some cakes and small chops then head home.

Aliyu couldn't just wait to announced the great news to his family members and that of his wife own. He park the car and quickly pick his wife bridal style. "Cmon baby keep me down" she said but Aliyu refuse to drop her down.

"Babe I won't keep you down, you don't just know how happy I am honestly. Thank you so much for everything I love you so much" He said after collapsing on the bed together with her, he place a lingering kiss on her chest.

"I love you too! And I'm glad we both make it work."

"Yes babe we did" he said, removing her blouse.

"And what are you doing?" Rahma asked.

"I want to say hello, to my baby inside you" he said naughtily.

"Aliyuuuu!" Rahma yell, her cheek so red from the blush

"Yes babe! Why are you yelling? Is that a crime? Moreover it will also help a lot you know" he whisper seductively before unhooking her bra and have some round in satisfaction.

* * *

The next day which was Monday, Aliyu was resuming work and was already getting set to leave, but the sight of his wife sickness was what weak him, he wish he can just cancel everything and stay by her side but unfortunately he can't because it was impossible, as a banker he can't just neglects his work. Though he has inform Nafisa to come over which will be a surprise to his wife and Mardiya and Basma also promised to come over today which make it a whole package of surprise without her knowing. And having her sisters around all make him feel relieve because they take good care of her even in his absent

"Baby you're going to be late, now hurry up and take your tea, you know you most give a good impression on your first resume back after marriage." Rahma said with concern.

"Don't worry dear, I will drive fast. I'm just worried about you" He said truthfully.

"I know, and I assure you I will take good care of myself, it just for some time the nausea and other morning sickness will stop. So stop worrying about me and get up please" She said and drag him to the dinning table were he as his breakfast and left afterward with much persuasion from his wife.

Returning back inside after walking her husband to the car, she set to work and finish up her morning chore. She kept vomiting even after nothing remain in her stomach, she was feeling headache also, just like other days so she went into her room and took some drug prescribed for her before laying down, but as usual sleep refuse to took her and she couldn't help but cry out of frustration. And she slept off afterward, until a call from her phone interrupt her sleep and she felt like crying again.