Chapter 10

"Just like yesterday, it been five days already since we left Nigeria and we will be returning back tomorrow "Basma stated.

"So, you don't want us to go back?" Mardiya asked.

"I feel like we should stay for a week more, it too soon" she said.

"Well me and Ya Rahma will take our flight back tomorrow and inform Abba and Umma that you said you are not ready to return back to Nigeria. You know it is as simple at that. " Mardiya utter packing their clothes inside trolley.

"So what about the wedding? Did you expect me to miss it for anything?" Basma asked.

"My dear you can, you know we can still do without you throughout the wedding" Mardiya reply sarcastically tonguing at her.

"Ya Mardiya, I never knew you hate me this much huh!" Basma stated feigning hurt.

"What going on here girls" Rahma asked, coming out of the bathroom with a white towel wrap around her chest.

"Ya Rahma, imagine Ya Mardiya suggesting I should skip your wedding" She said.

"Ya Rahma for Allah sake why can't I say that when she said she wish we can spend a week more here. And I gave her an idea that she should do so and for the wedding we can still do it without her. "Mardiya defend herself.

"Exactly Mardiya you are right. So little sis are you still wishing for it?" Rahma tease.

"You both are not fun, I'm out of here" She said and storm out of the bed.

The sisters laugh at her reaction and Mardiya continue arranging the trolley.

Rahma dress up and pick her phone up then dial Aliyu Number.

"To what did I own this special call this early morning?" He asked dramatically immediately he pick.

"Stop exaggerating as if have never call you before."

"Well is the truth. Did you so much miss me that you could not resist?" He was pulling her leg knowing she's mostly carried away by his tease.

"Nurrr!" She yell groaning internally and tapping her feet unto the marble floor.

"C'mon just tell me you miss me that fine, okay stop hiding it" He said, still trying hard to suppress his laughter.

"God! Nur, why are you so full of yourself, I mean why will you think I will even miss you?" She was trying to get back at him.

"Well it obvious, and I'm full of myself because you bring the best out of me, you make me smile always, and the love I had for you is what making me full of myself. The love is so special and the feelings is just so overwhelming. And again I'm full of myself because I know someone far away from me is missing me so badly that she couldn't even say it out.

"You wish! Nur what can I do with you? You're always rendering me speechless with your word. Can I ever do without you? I guess No. So how are you doing my love? Have you taking your breakfast?"

"I also can't do without you babe. I'm doing good, but I miss you so much that I wish I can just turn from my bed side and see you laying beside me."

"So you're still on bed? Not to even talk of breakfast? You better hurry up and get up before you get late for work" Rahma said.

"Yes Ma'am! I will do has you said, I still have 40 minute left." He said.

"Then you should use that and get out of the bed this minute before I knock you" she tease.

"I will gladly accept the knock from my heartbeat, after all she will be with me"

"You won't be the dead of me Aliyu" she said and they both laugh heartily.