Chapter 13

Everywhere was decorated with a lot of big impart balloon, hanging Garland, statement flower. The table was also decorated beautifully with a heart shape cake and different snacks on it. A small table was at each side of the big one with different candy. Candles were light and the sight was a beauty to behold. At the wall backing the bride seat was a photo frame of the bride.

Her friends and sisters were all dress in a dark fitted straight skirt with a pink top. The back was printed fashionably as Alirah the shipping name of the couple

The entire small hall was beaming with different light and candles, with music playing by a female DJ, because it was a whole female party only. String balloon letters of bridal shower were display round.

Her sisters were the first to step into hall dancing crazily especially Basma and Aisha her cousin. Then the friends came in together with the bride, as the music was change they all change the dancing step and dance to their fill.

Sure everything was going as plan, the bridal shower was simple yet fun and amazing with crazy friends and sisters of the of the bride.

Every one enjoyed their snacks. While some keep dancing until it was time for the game.

It was a pick and asked game. Were a piece of paper is fold and distributed to everyone.
You unfold yours and check the number written while your number is been called upon.

"Who pick number one?" Zainab asked, since she was the one that brought the idea of the game, so she was chosen for the question.

"I" Hadiza ladan said and stood up for the question.

"Okay, here goes our number one question. How did you became friend with our bride here" she pointed at Rahma who was facing them all, in her white flowing gown with purple stone embroidery and a purple turban on her head.

"I and Rahma became friend during our secondary school days. I saw her crying, the first day she resume to school, it was a boarding school F.G.G.C Bida were we met. I went to her and console her then she told me she doesn't know her way in the school and she's scared because her parent already left her alone. To cut everything short, we both became a very good friend with Rahma and I'm forever thankful for that because she's a lady with a heart of gold." Hadiza said, reminiscing the past and a smile crept her lips.

Rahma also remember that faithful day, how they became friend and that strong connection between them. Tears of the old memory back at school line down her cheeks. She smile and join everyone in clapping.

"Thank you Hadiza ladan, you can now have your seat please. Who pick number two?" She raise a brow.

"I" Amina sarki said and stood on her feet.

"Okay! Can you described our bride to be nature?" Zainab asked while Aisha nodded and collect the microphone.

"Rahma is a wonderful soul, who everyone would like to have as a sister or friend. she's very introvert and hardly get angry, she has this natural likeness toward everyone and never condemn. Rahma is very religious that sometimes I pray to be like her. She goes with everyone flaws and always marrying a smile on her face, that you won't get to know when she's in the mood or not. Her ways of life is just too simple and easy to read but don't get on her other side, she get jealous of her man easily so be warn or else you get a hard knock on your head" Amina teased and everyone laugh at her last statement including the bride to be, she couldn't hold her laughter at that. Her friend surely get her, she can go with everything but not her man, she's the demn jealous type.

"That so hilarious actually but is the truth, please don't go near her man or you will be seen dead with a knife" Zainab added and they laugh.

"So we should quickly round this up after question number three and four since we still have other things to do. Now who is with number three?" She question.