Chapter 17

This chapter is entirely dedicated to khaldee

It been a week after their marriage and things are still going normal just as they wish. The feelings of the couples blossom every day, more and more, and Rahma could not be happier than to be forever grateful, meeting Aliyu in her life.

She smile widely to herself remembering their first night, it was extremely ecstatic, damn it! she don't even have a proper word to use. She just shake her head and continue with the plate she was washing, as they I've taken their breakfast earlier while Aliyu excuse himself to use the toilet.

Life is good when you're at peace with everyone, like wise marriage is sweet when you're with the right person who love you dearly. Their flaws will just be a bonus.

Raising the last plate, she felt a hand wrap around her, only to raise her head, and her lips was merge with his. Gaping for breathing, Rahma knew were it will lead to if the kiss continue "Noor, please let me just wash this plates" She said, trying to hold back her laughter seeing his face.

"It can wait, trust me non of them will disappear from here" he said.

"Okay! Just let me finish it once and for all please" she beseech.

"Babe guess what" He said.

"What?"

"Just guess!"

"You know I'm stuck at that, so just tell me what it is?" She said, arranging the plate back in the plate rag.

"I just got us a ticket to go for Umrah and thank Almighty Allah for everything and for granting me a jewel like you as a wife." He said calmly.

Tears of happiness slip down her eyes, not for anything but for the fact of knowing her husband keep appreciating her, and thanking Allah every minute that passes. She couldn't hold herself and quickly wrap her slender arm on him, giving him the best hug ever and just as he was about to talk she merge their lips and kisses him so passionately.

"Wow! Just wow! This was so amazing, babe please give me that kiss again, it was just so... " He trailed off. "I don't even have a word to use honestly. "Come again please" he said.

"That for the best surprise have ever received, it was my dream and wish to ever go to Umrah with my husband. Like I just want to have that feelings, it so overwhelming. Swthrt, thank you so much for everything, I love you.

"Shhh" he shuu her, putting his finger on her lips. "You know, you deserve everything life as to offer!"

"And I'm happy to be with you" She said.

"I'm forever the luckiest man to be with you too babe."

Few minute later, they left the kitchen and shower together. Then came out of the bathroom with a towel wrap securely. Rahma sat on a stool and cream her body before dressing up.

"Noor please help me fix this hook" She said turning her back toward him to help with the bra hook.

"With great pleasure babe" he grin as he help her fixed it.

Then she put on a Atampa dress, skirt and blouse, which fitted her body perfectly. While Aliyu dress into something casual.

And together they went for outing.

* * *

Returning back from their outing, Rahma remove the big veil draped around her head and lay on the creamy sofa feeling extremely tired, and also imagining how she will have to pack for their flight the next day. Her phone buzz and she quickly stood up and pick the call after removing the phone from her clutch.