Chapter 12

Three hours later

When will I get to wash this? I'm already tired of sitting in one place?" Rahma complain frowning her face because she's Been in that room for the past three hour she arrive from Abuja. Her mum force her to start immediately because there was no time again.

"Ma, you have to endure for a while, to let your body get soft and fresh please" The lady said.

"Okay then," She said and continue typing on her phone.

"Basma please go and get me something to eat I'm hungry" She beseech.

"Am not even sure if there is any food in that kitchen yet" Basma said.

"What? Hauwa haven't cook?" She asked.

"I think so" she said.

"What about Mardiya? Where is she?" Rahma asked.

"Umma asked her to follow her out" Basma said.

"Oh! Basma can you cook even noodles for me? I'm hungry."

"Ya Rahma and food, hauwa will soon finish" she said.

"Are you not the one that said she has not even Cook yet?"

"Was only teasing, she's almost done with it."

"Ma, can we wash this up?" The lady who came down from Kano for the body repair asked.

"Of course please, finally I can now rest" She said.

Zainab came into the room and found Rahma with only pant and bra on the marble floor. "What this on your body? I couldn't even recognized your face" she said.

"Is part of the scrub use for the body repair" she response.

"Ahh please don't come and kill Aliyu with all this that day" zainab said wink.

"Zainab!" Rahma cringed at her word." Please stop it" she pleaded with her eyes.

"Are you shy? See you better package yourself well and stop been shy his all yours to take."

"Yes ma! She's right, don't be a boring lady on bed and even after the first night don't be shy of him, be normal and act as if nothing happen earlier." Hamida her body repairer who she as became acquainted with earlier advised.

"Ya Allah! I'm even shy of you girls now," Rahma said covering her eyes with palm.

"You better open your ears, let give you some tips." Zainab said.

"Zainab! How did you know all this? If not because you're my cousin, I will have think maybe you're a married woman too just like hamida here."

"Babe forget that, I read a lot of Hausa novel and believe me everything you need to know is in there."

Basma walk in with a plate of food and kept it beside Rahma. "Here it is before you kill me with your hunger." Basma said.

"Awwwn thank you darling! Let me just clean up first, before eating." She said and stood up to the bathroom.

After she return back, another set of spa was done on her body and she was given some mixing drink to have. Her mother warn her against going out from now and also avoid meeting her husband to be. As if his even in Minna, she mutter silently and rolled her eyes when her mum say so.

Two hours later, they were done for the day and she has change into another set of atampa that was sewn beautifully, which fitted her body perfectly.

Hadiza came in just as promise and immediately hugged her friend who was glowing from all part of her body.

"You look beautiful, see how you're already glowing Rahma, have you start the body repair?" Hadiza asked.