Chapter 23

"Is okay babe, I'm here just a push and our baby will be out okay, " Aliyu assure. He could feel his heart beat hastily at the sight of his wife trying all her possible best to see their baby arrived on Earth safely and sound.

Tightening her hand onto her husband own, she pushes one last time, breathing heavily she collapses on the bed and the cry of the baby echo everywhere. "It's a baby girl" one of the nurses announced. Tears of contentment and satisfaction full Aliyu eyes, he couldn't even express the happiness he feels at the exact moment of having two women as his pride possession. Rahma surely deserves everything for blessing him with this little bundle.

The baby was handed over to him, and he said the necessary prayer onto her ears, and name her after his favourite paternal grandmother, Jawahir before feeding her with a date.

He handed Jawahir to her Grandma, hajiya Sumaya who just walk into the room and rush to where his wife was sleeping peacefully. He places a kiss onto her forehead and sat beside her, staring at how her stomach came to be flat already. Indeed Allah is great.

Everyone walk into the room and the nurse pleaded with them to let the patient have enough rest. And they all left except Aliyu who remain seated.

"Oh, Masha Allah! This baby is just a replica of her dad" Basma giggle, her hand wrap securely around her.

"And she's very chubby and cute like her mum." Nafisa chirp in.

"I can't wait to just have her on my back," Mardiya said and they kept complimenting how cute she was.

Hajiya summaya only shakes her head at the girls and walk back into the room and saw Rahma already awake with Aliyu helping her to sit up.

"Oh my Rahma is awake," Hajiya summaya announced and quickly get Jawahir for her. Rahma hold her baby unto her arm for the first time and tear of joy prickle out of her eyes, what more could she have asked for? She was thankful for everything and seeing this bundle of joy for the first time she couldn't hide her emotions. "She's beautiful, and look just exactly like you," she said, to her husband. And Jawahir indeed fit her." She added.

"Yes, babe! She's beautiful just like you too, and I'm proud of myself, having two women in my life apart from mama again. 'The woman born for me and the woman born from me" he said proudly.

The room was left for the couples only, to have a moment alone and express that feeling together.

"Babe, thank you so much, I...I can't even seem to have the right word to use because I'm full of joy today, you make my life beautiful, you complete me in whole. You make me so happy, happier than I have ever been. I can search and search, but I will never be able to find someone who brings a smile to my face the way you do. I love you so much. And I'm forever indebted to you babe. I can't even express how I feel for you. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I just love you a lot." Aliyu said and hugged her. "Thank you so much baby for everything," he said and kiss her forehead.

"I love you too hubby, we make it work together, thank you for every of your effort, patient, tolerant and understanding. I won't have done it without you by my side, you are my backbone" Rahma said and Jawahir interrupted with her cries echoing around the room.

Hajiya Summaiya walks in, with the girls trailing behind. "Rahma you should breastfeed her," Her mother in law said and she blushes, finding it hard to do so especially with everyone starring at her. Aliyu helps her to unzip her blouse and she breastfeed Jawahir immediately until she was feed and slept off.

Aliyu excuse himself to go have a word with the doctor and see if they will be discharged today.

"Ya Rahma congratulations" The girls chorus and hug her tightly tears of joy cascaded down their face too.