Chapter 24

Dedicated to all My Fan's. Thank you all, I appreciate your previous comment.

After being unconscious for 48 hours. Rahma lifted one of her hand, and Aliyu quickly stood up" Babe please wake up! Don't leave me." He whispers, tears falling out of his eyes. He looks worn out and extremely scared of losing his wife too.

Opening her eyes, she screams remembering about the previous incident that leads her to lose consciousness. "My baby! My baby" she yelled cries refuse to stream down. Her heart was bleeding internally for two days she couldn't let it out and it affecting her gradually.

"Doctor where is my baby? My Jawahir, where is she?" She asked absence mind.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save her" Dr Bashir said.

"My babyyyyyyy" Rahma scream losing control. That was when uncontrollable tears stream down her eyes. "Baby please tell me is not true, remember I breastfeed her before you left for mosques, I even back her before you came back from work yesterday and....a..and you also play with her she was even giggling right," she asked holding him tight and Aliyu was also losing it at every second, the memory was still fresh in his head. He still can't believe their baby, was gone for real just four days after she was born. He wanted to stop the tears falling out of his eyes and be strong for his wife but he can't also, he just can't. Wiping away his tears he hugs his wife tightly and let her cry onto his shoulder.

"Baby tell me is not true, just tell me they are lying." She said.

"Cry all you want babe, I'm here for you, let pray for her, she's in a good place now okay," Aliyu assured.

Everyone walk into the hospital room and got emotional seeing her look miserable. They all sympathy with her and try all their best to consoled her but the pain was so deep and real, having to lose your child just after having that warm feeling of touch, is not something easy to let go, she wants to but it not just easy for her, her life can never be the same again.

They were discharged from the hospital, and going back to the house again just return all the memory, even after she settled down in her room all she do was to cry after remembering how it all happens in just a twinkle of an eye.

Everyone expected that and even after they heard her voice her mum Hajiya Raliya pleaded with everyone to just let her be, she needed to let it out. Rahma continues to sob, holding Jawahir cloth to her blossom.

Aliyu walks in after having some time along and come to his wife. Wrapping his arm around her he consoled her "Babe is okay, Allah loves his servants more than we do, that why he takes her back." he said.

"But baby remember we haven't got to fulfil all our dream, everything we plan to have together and now she's gone even before she....." She was still saying when Aliyu places his finger on her lips and shush her.

"Baby believe in what Allah has destiny to happen, we plan but Allah is the best planner. This might be the right time Allah is most pleased with her okay. So let be patient Allah's still has a lot of plans for us. We can keep praying for her okay" he said and Rahma nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Baby it been two days you ate last, please do me a favour and have some food please, don't say no" he beseeches.

And Rahma nodded, so he quickly stood up to the kitchen and serve some food inside a plate and package everything on a tray and returns to his wife.

"Baby here it is now, just sits and let me feed you" he spoke up. And Rahma did just as she was told while Aliyu feeds her until the plate got empty before he took it back to the kitchen.

"Rahma excuse her self and went into the bathroom, she locks herself inside and cry herself out, everyone keeps telling her to take heart but they don't know what she feels, she can't think right again, her heart feels like erupting, the memory still lingers on her, everything just suffocate her and the house, she just feels like giving it some time. Perhaps is the best thing to do. She can't be killing her husband also with her problem while he has work to run, she's not trying to be selfish but she can't just let it out easily.