Chapter 9

Dedicated to fatymayna for her immerse support. She gave me a ship name of Aliyu and Rahma. 'Alirah!

After a lot of argument between Basma and Mardiya on the shopping mall to go, they finally came to a conclusion and choose Dubai mall over city center mirdif.

Dubai shopping mall according to the browsing they did said it is known for its unique architecture.

After getting set, they took some pictures, before finally contacting their chauffeur who came few minute after the called.

As soon as they alighted from the car, they went into the shopping mall and head directly to the kitchen utensil first as plan.

Few hours into shopping.

"Their architecture here is surely unique indeed." Basma commented.

"And one of the largest among the world biggest shopping."Mardiya added

"My leg is already hurting walahi, I'm tired. I don't think we can finish this today" Rahma complain.

"Me too. Let just continue maybe we can finish the utensil today and then we will come back tomorrow for the clothing and other necessary things.

After five hours of shopping they round up to come back the next day. They went and pay for their shopping and left everything in their care to come pick them later.

They stroll to the restaurant in ibn Battuta mall and order for pizza while Basma order for yo! Sushi.

"You know this is the best sushi have ever eat" Basma complimented.

"As if she has ever eaten any before" Mardiya chirp in

"Stay there, huh! This should even be my forth or fifth that am eating"Basma said.

"Well enjoy your sushi let enjoy our pizza please" Rahma said.

"Durr!" Basma said waving her hand into air and earn a knock by Rahma.

"Ya Rahma, is this how you will be knocking your husband head for goodness sake? Ahh I pity uncle Aliyu in advance"Basma said grinning.

"Whatever! He should not do what will make him earn the knock then." Rahma said confidently.

"Walahi Ya Rahma I use to admire your fiance boldness kai, who do that? I mean even the way his free with us and Aunty zulaiha do surprise me" Mardiya said.

"Well you better take your eyes off him or else" Rahma joke.

"Or else? Make I kukuma hold my farouk oh before it fall on me too" Mardiya said.

"So I'm the only one left huh? To be clinching onto Umma and Abba" Basma asked dramatically.

"Well have someone and get marry next year with Mardiya before Abba connect you with even one of his friend." Rahma said And they burst into laugh.

"God forbid, haba Ya Rahma please wish me well, don't give me a bad luck. Imagine Abba friend for that matter not even his friend son. Wallahi you're so mean."

"It will suit your taste I bet, you know all this big man with potbelly will never stop you from travelling out or anything, their sweet to marry."

"Oh is that so? Why not let Abba give you one and forget about Aliyu?" Mardiya asked sarcastically.

"You dare not say that twice" Rahma said standing up on her feet and the sisters laugh at her expression.

"God ya Rahma calm down Aliyu is all yours, nobody is taken him away from you. You need to check mirror for your face already.