Part 1: At the Auditorium..

It's a lovely morning in kasetsart University (Bangkok).. Everyone in the dorms are sleeping peacefully.. But a loud voice interrupted their sleeps.. It was like a siren.. This never happened before..Classes start at 8 am ..what's this fuss about ?..it's only 6 am in the morning.. The sun just rised .. !

The boys got scared with the loud noise..Everyone came running out in panic..thinking it was a fire.. Some thought their dorm building was attacked by terrorists.. !!

When they all came out.. They saw Professor Thieu was Standing in the middle of their building... He looked serious with his hand folded at his back.. He was a senior professor at the university..He have a Reputation of a skilled boxer...

Seeing him everyone could make out that their was something fishy..It was second year of the boys.. They have completed their semester a couple of weeks back..And had come to the university after the semester break..Everyone wanted to relax a bit more..As the holiday zone was still on in their heads..But what was happening here..? The atmosphere looked tense.. !!

Prof. Thieu came forward and spoke,

"Why did you all took engineering? "

Huh? The boys muttered among themselves..

"He came to ask this silly question so early in the morning? "

Prof. Thieu looked quite concerned here.. He wasn't kidding and really wanted the answer!

Some boys came forward and gave answers like,

Engineering is my passion..
I like machines ..
It was my family's dream!!.. And so on..

"So that's all answers we have? "

Prof. Theiu asked..

A boy was observing things from long he came forward and said,

"I took engineering as it was my choice .. Why do I have to give answers like this.. Why I took engineering is my business!"

The professor's eyes looked sparkling as this boy spoke.. Prof thieu said,

"So we have a Mr. Stud here? You got an attitude kid.. I'll give you a chance. proof it to me what you got! Make sure you keep your attitude then.."

Then the Prof asked him to introduce himself..

The boy came in the front, he was tall and muscular.. Wore a white T-shirt and grey trousers his hairs were Messy but his eyes he seemed confident.. And said,

"I'm Shine from engineering major.!"

Everyone was looking at him curiously.. He looked different, the strange part was nobody have seen him during the previous semesters..

The professor said, "are you a new enrollment? "

Shine said, "Yes! I got transferred here due to some reasons.. "

Prof said, "I'll watch after you.. Let me see what you got brat.. Let's see if you're just good at talking or you really got something! "

Saying this Prof. Thieu started walking in the premises of the building with his hands folded at the back.. He was now going to speak something important.. We can see this through his expression..then he started to speak..

"You brats keep studying always.. You all are doing really good in the sphere of studies.. But what's the use of only  being good in academics..last year due to my arm surgery I wasn't present to guide the university event for our major.." The Boxing Tournament " Precisely....And no one among y'all had taken this seriously last year...!!
But From next week we are having selections for the 'Annual Event of our University'.. Different majors will compete with each other ...We have to win this to be on the top board list of this university.. From the last 5 years we are constantly on no. 1 and I don't want you all to fail me.. Last year we have won with a slight point difference from the Architecture major..we were about to loose because of you nerds ..but this year I'm here and will personally supervise you all..There are different activities.. Take part according to your talents and win it for our major.. Y'all got me?? "