Part 30:We all deserve love.. But we can't use force to be loved!

Get down from there Jane we can talk..!

Screamed Shine..

Jane was standing on the edge of the building top.. She looked miserable as her world was ended.. She kept looking at the bottom in despair..

Shine was extremely worried.. he tried to convince her to get off .. Rio tried to calm her too.. But all in vain.. She looked determined to
End her life today.. Rio looked at shine and said,

"Only you can save her shine.! Tell Jane you love her! "

"What are you babbling? "

"We don't have any other option.. Do you want her to die? "

Shine yelled at Jane,

"Jane! Get down if you have ever loved me truly.. ! "

Jane said,

"You know I did.. But I can't live without you shine. And I know that you can't live without Rio.. It's my fault let me die .. I'm the third wheel anyhow.! "

Jane was on the verge of the heaven gates.. Shine for a moment looked down took a deep breath and said to Rio,

"You know I love you right? "

"Yes I know! "

"Forgive me if i die today.. But I can't let anyone hurt because of me once more..Take care of Lay for me..!"

Saying this shine ran too the edge of the building and now Jane and he were facing each other.. Shine groaned,

"If you are dying today I will die with you jane!"

Rio yelled,

"Shine! Why are you doing this..! Get down now!! (And he took a step forward to stop him. ) "

"Don't come any further else I will jump!"

Jane looked at shine and said,

"Why are you dying for me when your love is standing right there in front of you? "

Shine said with a heavy voice,

"We love each other and we both know that.. I'm thankful to be able to meet Rio.. I don't want anything else..! "

"If you die today.. I wont be able to live anymore.. I can't let another person take their life for me.. I can't loose you jane! I can't take the blame to destroy 2 lives.. Lay is there because of me.. If you die today take me with you!"

Jane looked at shine and said,

"Get down shine! "

"No! I won't.. !! "

Jane looked at Rio who was pleading her to get down.. He was literally kneeling on the floor .. With his hands joined..Begging her to get down.. He was weeping in tears..

Jane took a step down and said,

"I won't let you die because of me.. Get down.. "

As Jane said this.. Shine breakdown of the edge he was sobbing.. Rio got up quickly and hold him.. He took shine down..

Rio wipped his tears and hugged shine he said,

"What were you trying to do now!"

Shine said Weepingly,

"Rio.. I get a glimpse of Lay in her.. Despite her all evil I can't let her die. I'm sorry for worrying you. "

Jane folded her hands and sat down on a bench there.. She was quite.. After a moment she raised her head and said.

"Maybe you are not meant for me shine.. You both love each other dearly. The heavens won't forgive me if I tried to seperate you both"

Rio went near Jane and said,

"I know how you feel Jane.. It's hard to let go the one whom you loved.. But you can't force someone to love you,
Can you? "

"I realised that I can't force. I can't in any way convince a person to love me who has someone else in his heart. "

"I'm glad that you understood. "

Shine went near Jane and hold her hand he said,

"What you did until now was not right.. But I can forgive you for that.. The only condition is we won't be seeing each other from this day!"

Jane smiled with her teary eyes she looked at shine and said sobbingly,

"I can understand Shine.. You forgave me and there's nothing else I could as. You for.. I.. I.. Will go now.. You must take care of yourself.. "

Shine looked down as Jane was leaving.. Shine was in tears.. He loved Jane with all his heart but for everyone's good it was better for Jane to let go.. Jane till the last moment kept looking at Shine.. But shine didn't turned back..She smiled at Rio and left..

Rio hold shine as he knew how upset shine was.. He said,

"It's fine I'm with you.."

Jane when taking the steps down and we see her memory from a flashback..
.
.

It was a childhood scene where Jane was on her bed.. She was merely 5 years old then..She looked sad and was crying for her mom and dad.. We see a lady entering the room who We come to Know was her babysitter..she put Jane to sleep..Jane's parents have left her with the babysitter.. Jane missed them both a lot.. But Jane's parents....

Jane's mom and dad meet each other at the highschool ..they both were workaholics and compatible for each other..soon they got married..Jane's mom discovered her pregnancy.. she tried to abort Jane but it was too late..jane was born .. It was unfortunate for them for Jane to be born as they have plans for their future.. She was alone from her childhood as her parents most of the time were In abroad.. They both loved their money and work more than jane.. It was quiet brutal as no parent in this world treat their child this way..Jane realised she was a burden for her parents and soon her relationship with her parents was mere for a name..

After Jane grew up she was left alone by herself..she even more lonely.. She saw other parents took care of their children..she called herself unlucky as her parents don't love her..She was a grown up and was left alone here to study ..on the other hand her parents were busy making money abroad.. They after receiving Jane's assault news were not bothered to ask for her wellbeing.. They took money from Rio's dad to settle this matter.. Shine was the first person whom Jane considered as his own.. He was the one who took care of her.. But unfortunately she was not able to get him too.. All what she did was desperate efforts to make someone love her.. As she was never loved before..

After today she was again left alone.. But she was convinced about Rio was the best for shine.. And she decided to back off form their way...

On the other hand shine was sad to let go Jane.. But their was no option.. It was sad that shine was unaware about Jane's life..

"We all deserve love.. But we can't force to be loved! "

Next part Is on the
way.. Stay tuned!!