Part 33: A Chance..

Rio embraced Shine in his arms as shine was weeping in tears.. Rio could not hold himself back and cried along Shine.. He repeatedly said, "Am sorry! I am sorry you suffered it alone!".After a while they parted.. Rio wipped shines tears gently and said,

"From now I will take care of you Will you trust me?"

"After all this, how am I supposed to trust you?.. You disappear suddenly as your wish! ..What if you leave again? What will I do? I have paid a heavy price just to keep you in my heart and I know you have suffered too.!

"I  have not suffered as much as you had..I can understand shine, It's hard for you to make a choice..But I will not Force you to be with me. I will prove my love to you. I will make you believe in me..and then will let you decide whether to stay or leave. I will protect everyone around you. I promise you this, I will not disappear again. Just give me a chance! "

"I don't know Rio why I am connected to you this way..You make my heart flutters..However after all this, I can assure you one thing, you will always be in my heart! But accept this, we really can't be together..our backgrounds , events and fate will never let us live peacefully..Also there Is someone who is crazy about you. And this person is dangerous. I don't care for my life but my family? I can't risk them to be with you!

"Have you forget what you promised  Lay.? You will stick to me no matter what! Shine please don't leave me I will probably die if we part once again. I assure you I will find that person and will punish for hurting you and Lay I beg you. I won't let anybody hurt around you hurt.. I will protect everyone. Please all I am asking you is for a chance.

Rio kneeled down on the floor.. He was begging for a chance.. Shine knew it was a risk to trust him again yet he wanted to take this chance because this time he believed his intuition.

Shine picked him up from the floor hugged him and said,

" This is hard for me but I can't deny this,you...mean so much to me. So I will give you a chance..Just this one.. If you ever leave me again I will never turn back to you."

"Thank you shine. I will not let you regret.! I loved you and will make you believe me one day! Just trust me! "

They both grabbed each other hugging tightly..slowly they fall asleep melting their souls in the warmth of their cuddle till the dawn..

Next morning..

Shine is still asleep while Rio is sitting beside him.. Staring him blushing foolishly.. Shine wakes up rubbing his eyes when he turns right he see Rio smiling at him..he was startled for a moment but then he smiled back and said,

"How long have you been staring at me like that."

"I think half an hour maybe? "

"Are you crazy? If you behave this way I will have to admit you in a asylum."

"I'm definitely crazy.. But only for you."

"How cheesy! Come on stop staring at me I'm feeling awkward."

"What do I do ? I can't stop looking at you. It still feels like a dream to see you wake up by my side. "

"It's not a dream Mr. Rio(and he bonked Rio) Well, Get aside I am hungry! I will cook something for us."

"I knew you will be hungry so I prepare it for you already..the breakfast is on the table.. Go wash up and come downstairs I will wait for you. Or you want me to help you with bathing.. "