Part 4: The Sudden Match!

At the Boxing Club..

Shine entered the boxing club with his usual cold face..but this cold face was enough charming for the girls..Everyone in the club including boys were staring at him as if he was a celebrity.. Actually, Yes he was one after the canteen's incident.. This was the first time someone was challenging Rio's Dominion..He was trending on the university page and girls were all over him.. Also the fight between P'Rio and Shine was a sore subject between the students..

Rio stepped in the club, all the freshers were convene around the centre.. As Rio entered we could hear the girls Fangirling over him..

Rio looked stunning on with the boxing trunks and a half sleeves White shirt.. His black headband made his look freaking Sexy..

He took steps towards the center of the room and as soon as he stood in the middle his eyes started searching for Shine in the crowd..He spotted shine sitting at a corner of the room..Strangely Shine was staring at Rio as well..At a instance their eyes got locked. Rio was flustered.

He cleared his throat and said in a loud tone,

"Well, I'm glad to encounter that this year we have immense response..I welcome all our new enrollments in the boxing Club, also I would like to mention this specifically that girls have joined this sport enthusiastically ..
For the ones who have to make an entry in the tournament.. Listen up carefully..
So firstly let me tell you this, we are here to fight and not just to talk.. (Rio gazed at shine) and said further.. Boxing is not everyone's cup of tea!.. Boxers will get selected by fighting a boxing round with one of the senior in the club. We will short list the people and will train them for the event.. We have 15 days left for the university boxing match so the rounds will take place right here right now. Everyone go change and be back at the boxing ring in half an hour.. Rush!!

As Rio said this everyone started hustling as nobody expected there will be a fight on the very first day of the club..

Rio then suddenly said,

"There's something important which I forgot to say!.. So the match between this guy (pointing shine) and me will be today let's see who wins.. Also the one who will Win get a kiss from  N'Jane..Everyone get assemble at the boxing ring.. And witness the defeat of a looser! "

Shine Glared at him Scornfully he was really despised but didn't said a word and left with a smirk.

Sam had joined the boxing Club too..

On the way Sam called out for Shine  and said,

"Wait up! Hi buddy I'm Sam! Jane's friend. "

Shine reacted very coldly and just said,

.. Hmmm..

Sam howled,

"Ok !!So I just have to tell that don't compete against P'Rio.. He was the champion last year.. His punches are really hard which can leave you unconscious.. Just a warning don't do this.. And for the sake of Jane you don't need to put your life on stake. "

Shine answered,

"You don't have to worry about me, I will do this, Scum like him should be taught.. Stay out of it.. And it's not about Jane it's Between him and me.. So excuse me for now.. "

Saying this Shine left..

The news about shine and Rio's fight was broadcasted at the university at the Speed of light.. A huge crowd gathered at the boxing ring to take a glance of this match..