Chapter 23:You cheat!

Y'all might feel there are so many hospital scenes in this story.. But that's necessary sorry 😂! Ok let's start....
.
.

After the match.. Shine turn out to be a hero.. Despite his injury he managed to knock out Knot.. Professor Theiu was on cloud nine.. The engineering major have earned prestige.. And it was all because of shine.. They topped the boards with added to their dignity.

Shine was at the hospital for 3 days.. Knots punches were harsh and Shine have suffered Injuries.. But by gods grace they were curable.. In this 3 days he was semi conscious and weak..the shoulder Injury have made his body suffer a blood loss..he don't really remember anything..on the fourth day Shine was now stable..he kept wondering about how Rio reached him that day? Was that a coincidence.. And also about pam shine was confident that Pam was not alone in this.. Definitely there was someone involve .. And what about P'Watt said earlier?..is there something he don't know?It was nearly dusk..Shine found it strange that Rio didn't show up to meet him yet.. Just when he was thinking about this the friends trio came to visit shine at the hospital..

Jane was crying when she saw shine.. She came and hugged him tightly..

Shine said,

"Silly girl... Why are you crying I'm not dead am I? "

Jane bonk shine and said,

"Don't you say such ominous words.. I'm sorry it's all because of me!.. "

Shine said,

"It's not your mistake.. Don't blame yourself.. I am happy you are fine.. "

Jane said,

"Thanks a lot shine! I owe you this.. "

Watt said,

"If you want to thank someone you must thank  P'Rio.. He was the one who saved you both.. "

Jane said,

"Yess you are right.. I can't repay his good gestures ever in my life.. "

Sam excitedly said,

"You know at the tournament, Rio hit Knot for shine that day.. He was so cool.. All the people are talking about that.. Rio and shine's rivalry have finally finished.. !"

Lime stopped him in between as shine looked uncomfortable she said,

"It's ok Sam!.. Give those flowers we bought for shine.. "

Sam gave the flowers..

Lime and Sam then wished him a speedy recovery and left..

Jane waited there to take care of shine..

Shine asked,

"Are you ok now? Let me look at you.. You got many wounds.. Uhh? "

"That's ok they can be treated.. And you! (She hit shine)..your shoulder was injured, still you decided to fight that day! I'm mad at you..! "

Shine pat on her head and said,

"Jane it was necessary to fight.. Everyone had faith in me I can't let them down, can I? "

"But what if you got some serious injuries? "

"I am ok you don't need to worry"..

He then asked,

"Have Pam confessed why she did it or who helped her? "

"Pam! That bitch..She was crazy for P'Rio..She found out that P'Rio rejected her because of me so she wanted a revenge.."