Part 25:I can't let him go..

After Watt's revelation Shine was in a state of guilt.. For so long he has been misunderstanding Rio..the pain Rio suffered was immeasurable..Shine kept thinking about how hard things were for Rio..because of him Rio wasn't able to be with his mom in her final time..Everything Rio did was for him..he suffered all the agony himself and protect shine with every means he could..!

Shine was extremely afraid that Rio might again be send off abroad.. After Watt left from the hospital Shine kept calling Rio continuously but he didn't pick up.. Shine though was stable then, was not able to go after Rio as he was weak..

He texted Rio for apology..After a while he got back a text from Rio that he have forgiven shine..but he won't keep any contact with him anymore..It was disheartening..but shine thought Rio might be upset and will call him back soon..

But shine was wrong !! it was one week now and Rio was missing.. He didn't came to the university nor he came to the club..Nobody knew where he was.. Even watt and bright couldn't contact him..Shine contacted the principal but got no satisfactory answer...He called his dad's security and strangely they we're unable to get any lead of Rio..

Shine was really upset.. He got discharged from the hospital and was asked to rest for the next few days..Surprisingly Kao was missing too..is this linked? ..but at that moment shine was only concerned about Rio..He kept contacting everyone in the hope he could find Rio. But Rio was missing leaving no trace behind..

Jane was out of station for somedays..she tried calling shine but he didn't received her call also he didn't texted her back..Jane asked Lime to find Shine out..but shine was at his home..nobody really knew where he lived..Sam informed Jane that he is not at his dorm and must be resting at his home....

On the other hand shine couldn't rest even for a bit..he was anxious and was sacred!!he lost Rio again!!.. What will he do now?!What if he is sent abroad...It was nearly 15 days now and still there was no information related to him... Shine was extremely worried did he really meant what he said in text? Is he really not going to show up ever? Shine sat in the same place at the back of the university.. He was thinking about how things went so wrong..
.
.

Suddenly Shine's phone rang.. It was Jane's call..
Apparently a thing striked his head.. What watt said earlier.. Rio never dated anybody even Rio himself said he never dated jane.. What was the truth? Shine picked up the call..
.
.

"Hey hello Shine are you ok? It's been more than a week.. Where are you? Not picking calls nor answering my texts.. "

"Well I'm good.. Was just resting.. What's up? "

"Umm..Are you back from your home?"

"Yess .. I'm back at the uni.. "

"Then, Can you meet me tonight? "

"Yess.. Sure.. Has something come up?"

"Noo..not really!..I...I have to tell something.. I will text you the address..See ya tonight bye.. "

And she hang up..

Shine has been completely distressed.. He haven't met anybody in this while.. He was all engrossed in finding Rio.. He tried all what he could.. About meeting jane Shine wanted to confront her and find out the truth.. That was the only reason he agreed to meet Jane...
.
.

"Lime!!!! I just called shine now and I asked him to meet me tonight.. He agreed!! "

Lime hugged Jane and said,

"Finally!! I'm so excited! "

Jane asked,

"Did you prepare everything? "

"Yess your Highness! Today's day will be the best day of your life"

"I hope lime.. I was waiting for this for so long!! "

Sam looked sad and worried he said,

"Jane.. Don't get me wrong.. In the start I really felt shine got feeling for you.. But later as I observed I felt that he don't look you in that way"

Lime yelled,

"Ohh! Come on Sam! I'm sure Shine likes Jane .. Did you forget how he ran out to save Jane.. Ohh girl you got your prince Charming! "

Jane looked upset for what Sam said she frowned and asked Sam,

"Should I not do this Sam? "

Lime hugged jane and said,

"Darling don't pay attention what he is saying.. I know your heart wants him.. You always blush around him.. Go for it.. Ohh Yess I need to rush to look at the preparation there.. Go dress up quick.. I'll meet you there.."

Lime left..

Sam still doesn't look happy.. He sat on a chair and was scribbling on a paper..

Jane asked,

"Is something you want to tell me ? "

"Jane, I don't know! I'm worried about you.. "

"And why are you worried? "

"I don't want to se you heartbroken! "

"Sam.. Should I skip this? "

"I don't know.. I strongly believe there's something between P'Rio and Shine.. I can't explain this to you! "

"What do you mean? "

"The way they both look at each other is strange.. Sometimes they hate each other so much and at the next moment I can see affection in their eyes"

"You mean they both like each other?"

"Umm.. Yea.. You can say that.. "

Jane bont on Sam's head and said,

"You are so silly! " (And Jane started laughing.. )

"You know this too, don't you? Why are you still denying Jane? "

Jane stopped laughing and looked serious she looked at Sam and said,

"I can't let go Shine! I believe he like Me.. Let me express myself.. I won't regret it later.. "

"Jane.. You need to be strong.. You are doing something which might hurt Shine"

"I have no other option Sam! I need to make shine like me! "..

To be continued...

In the next part the most hurtful truth is going to unravel..shine's trust is going to shatter..be prepared..Stay tuned ☺💜