Part 14: Obey Me!

"Shine where you have been? "

Jane asked as she weep in tears,

Shine hugged her and replied,

"I'm sorry for worrying you Jane.. I wasn't so well yesterday.. I left my phone and bag at the club ..I was taken to the hospital.. "

"You were in the hospital! How are you now?.. Why did you come here you must rest! "

"I'm all right now I was just exhausted.."

Jane looked at shine's eyes and said,

"Sam told me your room was on fire yesterday.. By any chance Were you searching for an apartment? "

"Yess I was .. "

"You...! Why didn't you tell me!!.. You can live at my place! Is it You don't consider me as your friend? "..

"No it's not like that i don't want to trouble you.. And it's fine I'm living at P'kao's place for some days.. "

"Ohh.. P'kao? "

"You know him? "

"Yess I knew.. Rio once told me he wasn't a good guy and I must stay far from him.. Rio and kao are not on good terms but I don't know the reason.. "

Shine laughed and said,

"He is bad at the first place yet he accuse others.. He got nerves huh!? "

"I don't know.. But how do you know p'kao? "

"P'kao is training me for the tournament..and seems a good guy.. He is really good to me and helped me alot yesterday.. "

"Ohh!! That's good to know!..p'kao is really good at boxing last year he gave a tough fight to p'Rio but at last he loosed ....so you will shift at p'kao's place?

"Yess I am going to shift today but first I'll go to the club to take my bag and will leave then.. "

"Oii you are so busy these days..its fine Wait! I bought you rose pastries take them with you.. "

Shine smiled and hugged her.. He said,

"You are the best Jane! Thank you .. And next time you will not face Rio directly you got me? I don't want that jerk to touch you! "

"That was all because I thought he did something to you.. I won't do it again.."

Shine pat on Jane's head and said,

"Ok so I'll leave first take care of yourself.. "

"Yes you too..good luck for your training and call me when you will be free.. "

Shine nodded gave Jane a smile and left...
.
.
.

Shine walked towards the boxing Club.. He entered the club to take his bag.. He saw the room was empty.. He went in to fetch his bag and as he turned back to leave he saw Rio.. Rio locked the door and came walking towards shine with small steps.. Shines's heart was racing fast again.. He was nervous..  But he hates Rio a lot he groaned at Rio,

"Why the hell you locked the door..? "

"Because I've spoiled you.. "

"Ugh? What? "

"Yess you got nerves to disobey me! "

"Who you are? And why should I obey you? "