Part 18:My Saviour..Where Were You?

Continuation of the previous part..

As I was walking on that dark road I was half conscious.. Still I was determined to find that guy..As i was taking zig zag steps (I was high)..I felt someone pushing me from the back..It was a forceful push which knocked me to the ground..I was annoyed I turned back and was about to curse..

I saw someone in the dim moonlight...But the person was shaking in front of my eyes..I couldn't see his face.. I rubbed my eyes but it was all in vain.But I was sure it was a guy.. He sat down next to me and said,

"Baby you look drunk.. Should I take care of you? "

I was annoyed as this guy was bothering me.. I stood up and said,

"No.. I'm ok" (And started walking to look for the mask guy)

He again hold my hand and within a moment pinned me down to the ground..

I was sacred...

He said,

"Umm.. Let me take care of you.. "

He came close to me and started sniffing me.. He Whispered in my ear,

"You smell really good.. Haven't seen you from long.. Do you know how much I missed you? "

I said..

"Wh.. at.. Are you saying..? "

He said,

"Well screw that..Have anybody told you this...that you look yummy? "

"Ugh.. What.. Nonsense you are speaking let me go.. "

"I want to have you love .. You will enjoy it.. Shall we? "

I was sacred to death.. If I was conscious I can kill him to death for thousand times but I was too dizzy then.. It was really hard to understand what's going.. My head was spinning..

He pulled me to the corner of the road. And started Unbuttoning me.. I was resisting but my punches were too weak for him.. I realised I was in a dangerous situation..I started screaming for help..He placed his hand on my mouth and whispered in my ears,

"I have followed you enough.. Now I can't wait.. I want you to be mine.. And today I will let this happen.. "

I was just thinking ..

He looked obsessed with me what will he do.. ??

Suddenly I heard a boy groaning from the other side of the road,

"What the hell you are doing to him? "

That guy got up and said,

"Stay out of  this.. He is my boyfriend get lost!! "

With a weak voice I tried to scream,

"No I'm not save me please.. "

That guy who was standing on top of me punched me hard on my face and said,

"You are mine! Remember no one can have you except me..! "

The guy on the other side of the road switched on his flashlight.. I covered my eyes as it was too bright..

He then came faster and punched than jerk he just Exclaimed..

You!!

And that guy who was standing up on me ran off hiding his face..

I was still confused what's going on.. But I knew I was saved..

The guy who saved me was my saviour.. He came to me and help me to get up.. We both were quiet.. As I stood up I was falling down..that bastard have sprained my ankle.. I was struggling to stand..

He without a second thought picked me up on his back.. I wonder who this was ?I didn't see his face yet.. But resting on his back ..on that dark road was so soothing ..!

Once we were in the light.. I opened my eyes and it was the same guy at the pub.. The mask guy!!

My heart started beating.. Beating insanely.. On that quite road.. My heartbeat filled that silence.. It was dublub dublub..!!

The mask guy said,

"Are you ok?.. Why is your heart beating this fast.. "

I got confused what to answer..

I said,

"umm well I.. Am.. Sacred.. "

He laughed and said,

"You are such a baby kiddo!! "

I smiled.. I said,

"Thanks for saving me today.. "

"Ohh that's fine.. You are drunk where should I drop you.. ? "

I said,

" Umm well .. I don't feel like going home.. "

He said,

"Oh I'll keep you accompanying then..Well at the pub....Why were you looking at me so Intensely?".

I was speechless.. My brain got a error and I wasn't able to utter a word..i gulped and said,

" I was just...umm...you sing well !!"(how stupid I was to give that excuse.. )

He said ,

"Hmm.. Was this the only matter? "

Shine said,

"Well you noticed me? "

"How can't I ?.. You looked at me as if you will eat me up.. "

I could only blush.. I kept quiet..

He Suddenly stopped and said,

"Sorry..I have somewhere to go.. It's really important.. If you don't want to go home.. I can take you to a nearby hotel.. Rest there for tonight.. "

I was sad he was leaving so soon.. But at the same time the alcohol was working on my brain making my surroundings more blur.. I thought it was good for me to do as he say..

He took me to a nearby hotel.. He told me to lock my room properly..As he was leaving.. I said,

"Will we meet again?.."

He smiled and said,

"I'll find you kiddo!! "

Hesitatingly I asked for his name he answered, R... And the next moment everything faded right infront of my eyes..

I was so dumb that I didn't see his face..or ask for his number..or I can say I was really sleepy..and everything was blacked out after then.. I don't remember what happened ..

When I woke up the next morning I was in the bed.. My head hurt insanely..What happened last night was a puzzle in my head..I could only remember the mask guy..I got off  the bed..I was still thinking about that guy.. His name I just remember R.. I thought about what my sister said earlier.. Is this my love? Then I thought it was a boy! What is this!!

I got to wash up then I realised my locket was missing.. I searched for it everywhere but didn't find it.. I was upset!! It was close to my heart and I lost it! I was so irresponsible..
.
.

The same locket today was in Rio's neck.. Was that mask guy Rio?.. And how do he have my locket..If it is really him why didn't he find me earlier..Where was he until now?.. If he was with me back then I wouldn't have ended this bad.. Things might be better.. I wish they would...

And Lay......

To be continued....