Chapter 24:He loves me from the start!

I hope y'all love this part 🤗

Rio looked broken as he got out from the recovery room.. He looked angry and helpless.. Rio's nature was really different.. He never speak his mind and that was the cause everyone misunderstand him always.. Watt was waiting out for Rio.. He saw Rio was crying.. Rio just exchanged a look with Watt and walked away as it was hard for him to control his tears..

Watt couldn't control himself now..he was angry at shine..Watt was a childhood friend of Rio and knew him very well..he can't just sit and look his best friend crying over a guy..He decided to confess everything to shine.. Because Rio won't do it ever..

Watt with striding steps went to shine's room.. He opened the door with a bang..We see shine crying on the bed..

Watt groaned,

"What is your problem.. Why you are always hurting Rio! "

"I'm hurting him? He is hurting me!.. Don't speak if you don't know anything! "

Watt looked at shine fiercely he throw a punch on the wall and yelled,

"Uhh I don't know anything? It's you who are living in the dark!!.. Do you have a least idea.. Rio had suffered so much because of you!"

"Suffered! Tell me what did he suffer?.. He kept me waiting for a damn year!He dated Jane here and you're saying he suffered! "

"Who told you this? He never dated anyone!Have you ever asked him why he kept you waiting?"

"Because he fucking don't trust me! He said he came and left seeing me with another guy! He never wanted me..! This all were reasons! "

"He never trusted anybody shine..but you....he trusted you..he is an idiot!..he just believed what he saw..He is straight forward he won't ever complain to you about anything! If you are happy with someone else he will never bother you!"

"I'm hurt P'Watt! Tell me what was he doing all this time.. Is there something I don't know? "

Watt took a deep breath and sat next to shine.. Listen to this carefully,

Watt's pov..

Mr. &Mrs.Setwat had a love marriage.. They were high school lovers.. They got married..it was like a fairy tale..It was unfortunate that they couldn't have baby for the next 10 years.. Mr. Setwat changed after that.. He was disappointed to not have a hire for his business.. He got busy with his work ignoring Mrs. Setwat.. Rio's mom lived a life which was worst than hell.. Every woman expects love from her man.. But in her case she was left all alone in the huge mansion.. She had all sort of comfort as her husband was at the zenith of his career.. But from the inside she was really lone.. She was a great singer.. Had good command on musical instruments..She always sang to escape her loneliness...

It was a good news for her after 10 years.. She was pregnant!..having a fragile body doctor informed her that it can be her only chance to deliver a baby.. Mr. Setwat after so many years seemed happy.. He took care of Mrs. Setwat dearly.. With lot of pain Mrs. Setwat delivered a child and it was Rio.. She Caressed him like her soul.. Mr. Setwat was on cloud nine..this baby was a boy and he finally got an hire to run his business!.

Everything was fine until Rio went to high school..though Mr. Setwat's behavior changed again after shine was 3 years..he had an affair with his secretary..but he loved Rio..

When Rio was in the high school he realised he liked boys.. It was new for him and he didn't understand what to do.. He was influence by one of our senior.. They were kissing each other in a classroom one day when the principal saw it.. Mr. Setwat was a big name.. The principal called him at the high school.. When he came to know about what Rio did.. He was disgusted.. He was angry to the point that he bashed Rio at the principal office.. Insulted him so bad that no enemy would ever do.. The matter was settled but coming to know his only son was a gay made Mr setwat extremely upset.. From that day he never treated Rio properly.. His mother was blamed for him to be a Gay..!! Rio was only loved by his mother.. She was always there for him... But She left him alone too..