Part 26:Love is Nasty.!

Shine received the address where Jane was meeting him tonight.. Shine got ready and moved to this place.. It was a rooftop hotel.. As shine took the stairs to go up he saw the top was decorated exquisitely .. The table was setup finely..on the table was a lavish vase with plump rose flowers in it..
2 wine glasses were already placed on the table..it looked like some romantic dinner date..The moonlight when fall on the rooftop made it look more beautiful.. From the top we could see the city view...at night the city look really stunning with those shining car lights ..Peculiarly There was nobody there except him.. He was confused about what was the scene.. Jane was not arrived still.. Shine grabbed a chair for himself and sat down looking at the front view..

He heard voice of footstep..He looked back.. Jane set her foot in from the door.. She was looking extremely gorgeous.. Glowing different with those sparkling eyes.. She wore a beautiful Red off shoulder top with a cropped denim..She have some casual accessory.. Her blonde hairs were braided like a princess.. In her hand there was a Bouquet of 99 roses which symbolises "I will love you forever!"..

She have planned something which shine never expected.. !!

She was going to propose Shine!!

As She was walking in from the door..Shine stood up in shock.. Jane went to him gracefully..with her warm smile and dazzling eyes..Shine was not done processing this situation and Jane went on her knees!!!..she gently hold his wrist and looked into shine's eyes she said,

"Shine....I like you will you be my boyfriend? "

Shine was freezed he couldn't react..It was a never ever expected moment for him..

He looked awkward.. He grabbed Jane's hand and picked her up.. He with a flustered face questioned,

"Jane what are you doing? "

Jane frowned she said,

"I really like you Shine!.. Why you look so confused?.. Don't you like me too?"

"Jane! Are you kidding me? I never thought of you in such a way .. Please stop this! "

Jane looked heartbroken.. The bouquet dropped from her hand.. She with teary eyes said,

"Shine? Are you kidding me? Please..what's wrong with you? You always protected me.. Took care of me Fought for me..Then....What was that then? "

"Jane it was because I thought you are someone who was familiar.. I-... "

She laughed and suddenly in a cracking voice said,

"I did so much for you and you are saying you don't like Me?"

"What did you do for me? "

Jane stayed silent...

"Jane what have you done.. Answer me!."

Jane hugged shine tightly and said Weepingly,

"Shine I can make you like me.. Give me a chance please! I know you love me.. Why you are acting this way.. Have I wronged you? "

"Jane I don't know what you are talking.. Are you possessed? Why you are acting so strangely?"

She said,

"Why aren't you accepting my feelings? What more should I do! "

"Wait-answer me this ..were you and Rio really dating? "

Jane breakdown on the floor she kept her eyes down and said nothing..

Shine became furious now.. He picked Jane up and gazed into her eyes.. He yelled,