Part 20 :Jane..Where is she?

Days passed quickly.. And it was finally the day of tournament.. Rio and Shine haven't talked to each other since the hospital incident.. Shine was heartbroken by the fact that Rio played with his feelings.. He was upset, angry and perplexed about Rio.. He decided to avoid him.. It's been a week Shine have not shown up in the university nor he went to Kao's place.. For about a week he is practicing and living in a hotel.. As he don't want to face Rio..

It was a busy day .. All the sports were having their finals today.. Various genre like music drama Art ... Have their final too.. The most important event was the boxing tournament which was at night.. As expected the architecture major was giving a tough fight.. It was evenig by now and the point difference between engineering and architecture was slight.. Boxing match was going to play a deciding factor.. It was evening now and everyone were super excited for the boxing match..

At the club we see shine..he have shown up after a week .. Professor Theiu have high expectations on him..!.. Shine was practicing his moves in the club arena.. There wasn't more rush there as everyone were busy watching other events.. Shine was determined to win this.. So he decided to practice till the very moment he could..

He was practicing when suddenly he heard someone's foot steps.. He looked at the door and saw knot entering the room..

Let me tell you about knot.. Knot is an arrogant person.. Extremely aggressive and merciless..He was a tough competition to shine.. All the way he have reached here by knocking off his opponents.. His flying Jab was a signature move which bore severe Injuries..

Shine have never talked to him.. He just knew knot was not someone easy.. He was practicing hard to win.. Unexpectedly Knot have shown up for the first time..Shine was surprised but he is the "Master of cold Expressions".. He put them on!.. (That was a good line hehe)

Knot said,

"Hey mate are you ready for tonight?"

"Yea I'm ready! "

"Can I give you a bit of advice? "

Shine was not in the mood of listening  and didn't reacted..

"Well I have heard about you.. Your arrogance will be gone after tonight..By looking at you..i don't think I'll give you any advice..But i will apologize you in advance.. "

Shine with a disgusted face said,

"Why did you even bother to come here.. Look don't waste my time.. ! "

Knot smirked and said,

"Your attitude will drown you someday.. If you get some severe injuries don't blame me.. I have apologize you in advance.. "

Saying this knot left..

Shine was left in a startled state he thought,

"What was this? He was really confident never mind..!! "

Our best friend Trio entered from the door knot pass their way as he was leaving..

Jane came and hugged shine she said,

"This is not fair! You haven't seen me for a week now..! "

"Sorry Jane I was busy practicing. I could hardly get some rest.. You look pale Are you not well? "

"Well we have been practicing a lot these past days to make this event a success.. I have even broke my guitar string! "

"Rest more after this don't fall ill"..

20 Seconds..(BL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें