Part 12: Jealousy!

When Rio was halfway.. Shine was somewhat conscious he groaned in a weak voice, "Where are you taking me bastard? Put me down!.. He started pushing Rio.. Rio said, " Will you stop this kiddo? You are not well I'll take you to the hospital.." Shine saw Kao running behind Rio..He tried to call out for Kao but his voice was too weak..he managed to signal kao..Kao came near shine ..Shine said, "P'Kao take me to the hospital I won't go with this Guy!"..Kao pushed Rio and took Shine in his arms.. Rio could just give kao a stare as Shine was unwilling to go with him..

Kao quickly took him to his car and he drove it to the hospital.. Rio was left there alone watching the car till it was disappeared in the dark..!

At the hospital,

The doctor came out of the room.. Kao was standing there .. As he saw doc coming out he asked,

" Is shine alright doc? "

Doc said,

"His condition is stable now he have exhausted himself.. And is weak because of  exertion.. A proper rest will heal him soon"

Kao thanked the doctor..

In the hospital room Shine was conscious now.. He was on a  IV and looked much better.

Kao went to him and said,

"Why do you have to exhaust yourself so much? I saw you breathless when you came to the club.. What's wrong?"

"Phi it's nothing.. I'm fine now.."

"Shine you don't have to be so stubborn.. Tell me I might help you! "

"Well phi this afternoon when I went to my dorm.. I saw my room was almost on fire.. It was a short circuit I guess.. Most of my appliances are not working also.. I couldn't live there for 15 days as this thing will take time to get settle.. So from the whole afternoon I was searching for an apartment nearby the university.. But there's none available currently.. "

Kao said,

"Don't you have friends with whom you can stay for some days? "

Shine shake his head as NO!

Kao said,

"If you don't have a problem you can shift at my place.. It's quite spacious and I feel you can live there until things sort out .. "

"Ohh no phi I won't trouble you.. I have looked for an apartment and I think if I give extra I can take it on rent.. "

"That will take time.. My place is nearby the university so I suggest you to not waste your energy on looking for apartment now.. "

Shine looked confused he really don't know what to say..

"Shine you have missed practice already for days.. If we stay together it will benefit you also you will get more time to practice.. "

"Then I would trouble you for these days..As you say phi.. Thank you a lot."

"That's my pleasure! then after this we will directly move at my place.. About the shifting of your stuff we can do it tomorrow.. "

"Fine phi.. Thank you so much.. "

Kao then sat beside Shine and asked him,

"Yeah shine one more thing.. I saw you distracted at the club today.. Was it because of Rio? "