Part 31:Love me if you can.

Rio took shine home.. Shine was sitting on a table.. Rio brought some food for shine.. sat next to him and said,

"Come on eat some.. You look weak. "

"Rio? "

"Yes? "

"Will you love me if I say I'm not pure?"

"I didn't get you kiddo what do you mean? "

"I Mean what if I told you my darkest secret.. Will you still love me the way you do now or will you leave me? "

"Whatever it is shine.. I won't leave you.. My love for you will never fade .. "

"Rio after this please love me if you can."

"Shine tell me what happened with you .. Trust me I really love you! "

Flash back...

When lay came back home from US..She was weak due to the treatment..She used to rest most of the Time at home.. As she needed it to recover... I used to sit by her pillow all day.. Every Night I used to go to the pub in the hopes to find Rio.. It went on for next 2 months.. I without fail visited there.. After a period I again enrolled to my highschool to give my finals.. There I came across a guy.. He was a senior I don't know his major but he introduced himself as Neo when I and Tin were sitting in the Campus..Neo asked me if I need any help from him for my studies..I found him creepy he had a dead expression on his face..I avoided him by saying I can manage..I and tin left from there..on the way tin told me he never saw Neo in the campus..but I didn't really pay attention..

He Initially after that kept looking at me for a few days.. But after a while I noticed him everywhere I go.. I was sure he was following me.. After the classes he followed me to the house.. At night he followed me to the pub...Whenever I decided to confront him he used to disappear..Once again after few days he tried to approach me.. But I gave him a cold reply.. He tried to impress me with everything after then.. Sometimes I found stuffs under my desk on my car bonet..with no name on it..I was sure it was Neo but I didn't tell Tin..he said there must be some girl crazy over me..I just smiled as I knew who that person was..

One Evening when I was returning  home I found out my car tyres were punctured..little did I knew that it was done on purpose..that evening I was alone..tin wasn't with me as well..so I decided to take the subway back to home..when I was crossing the passage in the subway I suddenly saw a guy in hoodie..he stopped me..and it was Neo!!..He was drunk and was staring me.. I tried to get out of there by the other way.. But he blocked me in the subway.. With both his hands he pushed me on the wall with my no chance to escape.. He said in a flirtatious manner,

"Would you like to try me Nong? "

His eyes were leering at me and
His question was nasty..I didn't reply him..

He never really bothered me in person.. He just used to follow me with a dead expression on his face.. But that day he looked as he got something into him.. His eyes were wide open. And he have this creepy smile... He was doing weird stuff as checking me from top to the bottom..I didn't have to start a fight and thought I must stay quiet and he will let me go..When I was silent.. He said,

"I will take your silence as a yes!"

And he tried getting him over me..

I pushed him back and started hitting him.. I was holding myself for long but he crossed the limits and I was bound to hit him in order to protect myself.. I warned him to stay away from me.. And left.. I didn't even turned back to look at him if he was ok.. He was really pathetic and I just wanted to get out of there as soon as I could..