Part 22:Impossible is just a word..

Hey!! Welcome to this part hope y'all like it!

Atmosphere at the university was serious.. Prof. Thieu was continuously calling Rio but he didn't answer.. Shine's phone was not reachable.. It was the time for the match to begin.. Everyone was convene to the fighting arena.. The judging panel have taken their seats.. It is all in vain professor Thieu groaned in anger.. Watt was unsuccessful in calming him down and was praying they both return quickly.. Bright came in the boxing Club searching for Watt he looked troubled..

Bright said,

"Watt where the hell is Rio did he bring shine..? The event host have called shine twice! "

Watt have no answer.. all his hopes were vanish..he was in such a Terrible situation.. This match was extremely important but it looked like there's no way to top the boards this year.... .
.
.

At the fight arena the judging panel was all ready to conduct the tournament .. Audience were present in large numbers.. It was a iconic match since knot and shine both were tough competitors.. Half of the crowd knew shine was not at the university and it was a suspense to watch if shine will arrive at the arena or not!
Lime and Sam were in the stands waiting for an update of Jane.. All they could do was wait..
.
.

The match was all set...knot have arrived at the fighting arena.. Rest of the crowd was figuring of what's wrong...they saw professor Theiu talking to the panel..Will shine fight? was the most hot question among them!..knot was standing there smirking.. He knew shine was not at the university and if he doesn't arrive in 5 minutes knot will be the declared as the champion of this boxing tournament.. And also they will be at the top of the university boards..
.
.

The host have announced shine's name twice. And it looks like the last hope of the engineering was now  disappearing..The refree was about to announce the match as win for knot ..

All of a sudden.. Shine came walking from the front door.. All eyes were fixed on him..it was a moment of excitement as shine have arrived finally!..Rio was holding him..  But his shoulder..it was injured we see a bandage tied around his shoulder..Now that was scary because shine was a southpaw(who use left hand more while fighting)... Seeing his hand injured it was nearly impossible for him to win against knot..

Professor Theiu look unpleasant!He knew Shine won't be able to win knot with a injured shoulder..As shine was walking towards the ring.. Rio went to judging panel and convinced them to conduct the bout..After that he went to Sam and Lime to inform them that jane was alright.. But she won't be able to perform for the closing ceremony..Sam informed the music club president about it..They were relived.. But what about Shine? will he able to make it?

Professor Thieu was so pissed off that he just went to a corner  of the arena and stared venting his anger on the walls (he looks really weird but still)

Watt and Bright went to Rio and said,

"Hey he is Injured.. Why don't you stop him ? Knot won't go easy on him! "

Rio replied with a serious face,

"This kid doesn't listen to me he insisted to fight.. If anything happens I'll get in between ! "

Watt said,

"Don't do such stunts go stop him right now!"

Rio knew how stubborn shine was all he could do is to pray for shine..

Shine have entered in the ring..Rio tried to give a cool expression but inside he was worried to death..

knot was smirking at Shine he said,