Chapter 3

Harry

"Baby I said I'm sorry!" I apologize following Calla out the bathroom. Ever since last night she's been ignoring me and I can't take it anymore.

I follow her into Amelia's room and try to reason with her again.

"Love what do I have to do?" I ask defeated. She sighs and looks up from the crib and to me. Giving her pleading eyes she stares at me for a few seconds then shakes her head and walks out the room with Amelia.

"Oh come on!" I groan slamming my hands on the wall.

"Still in the dog house mate?" A familiar voice says. I look up and my eyes widen in disbelief.

"Z-Zayn?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Miss me?" He looks around the room.

"How did you get in here?" I demand.

"Magic." He grins and I growl lowly.

"Do you have any idea what shit you put me and my family through?!" I pin him to to the wall.

"Haven't you learned to let things go?" He gives me a sick smile.

"I am not the boy I used to be." I say.

"I see that now. You've changed Harry, you actually started to remind me of your father. A sorry excuse for an Alpha." He says and my grip around his neck tightens.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I scream and all of a sudden I feel a pair of hands try to pull me back.

"HARRY!" I hear Liam yell. Shaking my head I look back at Zayn only to see that it wasn't him it was...Calla.

She had tears streaming down her face and her hands were trying to pry mines off. My eyes widen as I release my grip. She takes in a deep breath and starts to cough violently. I look behind me to see the boys staring at me in shock. Gemma and my mom stood in the doorway with fear. I look in Niall's arms to see Amelia crying loudly.

Oh god.

"B-Baby I-I-" I stutter.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Liam growls.

"I'm sorry I-I didn't know I-I thought you were Zayn." I stumble back.

"Zayn?" Niall asks in confusion.

"You didn't stop looking for him did you?" Liam questions and I look down.

"You promised you'd stop." He whispers.

"I-I can't! He needs to die!" I scream gripping my hair tightly like a crazy person.

"Woah are you okay?" Louis tries to place a hand on my shoulder but I flinch.

"Don't touch me!" I growl and everyone jumps.

"Harry...You need to calm down." Liam says eyeing me up and down.

"I'm fine...I-I j-just need a minute." I tell them and they all nod except Calla who stares at me if she didn't know me.

"What?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"What did you t-take?" She asks.

"I didn't take anything...I just haven't been getting enough sleep and I'm sorry." I look down at the floor in shame.

"Liam what did you mean that he didn't stop looking for Zayn?" Louis asked in confusion.

"H-He's been obsessed with finding Zayn that's why he's being a complete lunatic." Liam spat and I growled.

"I am not obsessed!" I yell.

"Harry!" My mom scolded me.

"He's long gone mate." Niall says.

"He's out there somewhere." I say.

"I doubled our security and cameras he's not getting passed us this time." Liam says softly.

"Okay." I say and tried to walk up to Calla who backed away.

"Baby." I sigh.

"I don't want to be near you right now." She whispers.

"Calla please." I beg.

"And I don't think you should be near Amelia for awhile." She takes Amelia out of Niall's arms and walks out the room.

"Fuck!" I pull my hair.

"You hurt her Harry." Gemma tells me and I laugh bitterly.

"Yeah Gemma like I don't already fucking know that!"

"Don't talk to her like that." Louis steps in front of me.

"She's my sister. I'll talk to her however I want to." I say.

"Well she's my mate and I won't tolerate it." He growls.

"Whatever." I say and brush pass them.

I'm not obsessed.

I'm not crazy.

Angry, yes.

Obsessed, no.

Walking into the living room I see Calla holding Amelia in her arms.

"Calla?" She turns to look at me.

"What do you want?" She looks back down at Amelia.

"I'm sorry baby...I don't know what got into me back there, I didn't mean to hurt you." I say.

"Well you did! You know I thought after we had this baby you would change but it seems to me that you only gotten worse." I shake my head

"I have gotten better."

"Oh really? So is going behind my back trying to find Zayn making you better?" She laughs with no humor behind it.

"You don't understand." I growl.

"Well help me understand Harry, it seems to me that you're loosing your mind." She says.

"I'm not crazy."

"Could've fooled me." She rolls her eyes.

"Watch it Calla." My jaws clenches.

"What are you going to do Harry? Hit me? Amelia?" I freeze.

"I would never lay a hand on her." I look at her in disbelief.

"You said the same thing to me and look what happened."

"You know that was an accident."

"So we're all the other times. Why can't you just admit that you have a problem?" She sighs.

"Because I don't." I laugh.

"Whatever Harry. Until you admit that there is indeed something wrong with you then I will be staying with Anne for a few days and I'm taking Amelia." She stands up.

"You are not taking my baby!" I shout.

"I'm not leaving her with you Harry. Not when you're acting like this." And with that she walks out the room.

Leaving me standing alone.

//

Please vote and comment! ❤

Have an amazing day! 💫