Chapter 29

Calla

"Harry stop." I giggle as he kept attacking me with tickles.

"Can't stop now baby." He pants, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Why?"

"I have had blue balls for six months so I'm getting me some." He winks.

"You're d-disgusting." I pout.

"But you love it." He picks me up from the couch and places me in his lap.

"I like this position better." He latches his lips on my neck and sucks harshly on the skin.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and let out a loud moan.

"Do you like that baby?" He whispers against my neck.

I blush and nod my head.

"Good." He licks my mark making my breath hitch.

He let's out a breathy chuckle.

"My sensitive baby."

I try to keep my moans down to a minimum because I knew that the boys were in the living room and I didn't want them to hear us. Harry on the other hand couldn't care less about being caught because he slips his hand into my jeans and slowly starts to rub me through my underwear.

"H-Harry." I say as he slips a finger into me.

"Yes love? Tell me what you want?"

"S-Stop." I moan slightly. He laughs quietly and starts to finger me faster.

"I don't think you want me too." His skillful fingers continue to thrust in and out of me making my pleasure increase by the second.

"P-Please." I beg.

"Please what baby?" He teases.

"L-Let me cum." I close my eyes.

"Cum."

That was all it took for me to explode around his finger. I let out a silent scream as my orgasm ripped through me. It took me a few seconds before I recovered, when I open my eyes I saw Harry looking down at me with a smirk on his face.

"You good?" He chuckles.

I nod.

"Really good."

God I missed him.

He smiles and leans down to place a tender kiss on my lips.

"I love you baby." He says.

"I love you too."

"What did I say about agreeing with me?" He pulls back with a raised eyebrow.

Rolling my eyes I place my head on his warm cheat.

"I love you Harry."

"Better." He hums.

I scoff.

Tell me why I missed him again?

//

"Oh god Harry please!" Niall mimics me as he bounced on the couch.

So the boys heard our little session in the living room earlier and now they won't let me live it down.

Especially Niall.

I blush and squeeze myself further into Harry's side.

"Knock it off Niall." Harry tells him.

"I'm sorry man but I've been waiting for you guys to get back in action for six months so I'm gonna take it all in." He smirks.

"Well she's embarrassed enough."

"Fine, I'm sorry Calla." He nods his head towards me.

"I-It's okay." I smile slightly.

"Sorry that you get that dick too good." He gives Louis a high five.

"Harryy." I whine.

"Niall!" He snaps.

"Okay I'm done!" He raises his hands on surrender.

"Don't be ashamed love we've all done it at one point." Liam tries to cheer me up.

"M-Me d-don't like being laughed at." I whisper and Harry cooed at me.

"Shh, shh, it's okay angel." He picks me up and places me on his lap, slowly he starts to rock me back and fourth.

"You happy now?" Harry asked Niall who's face instantly filled with regret.

"Shit! Please don't cry Calla, I was just joking with you." He pleads.

I take in a deep breath and let out the loudest sob I could muster.

"Please don't cry Calla." Harry rocks me faster but I shake my head.

"No! Don't touch me!" I push him off me and run up the stairs.

"Calla!" He calls after me but I ignore him and ran into our room, locking the door.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I scream as I slid down the door onto the ground.

I'm tired it being pushed over by people who are suppose to obey me, listen to my every command. It's not supposed to be the other way around but yet it seems like it.

'They will never respect you if you would assert yourself.' A unfamiliar voice tells me.

"W-What d-does that mean?"

'You're really that clueless aren't you? You need to let out all the power that's been holding you back. Show them who's in charge.' It tells me.

I think for a moment.

If I did that wouldn't Harry be mad at me? He probably wouldn't look at me the same way ever again.

'He can't treat you like a baby anymore, you're the Luna for God sake! Act like one.' I nod my head.

"Y-You're right." I say to myself.

'I can help you'

"How?"

'Just listen to me and everything will go as planned.'

"W-Who are you?"

'You'll find out soon enough.'

"Okay...So what do I do now?"

"Go downstairs and act like everything is alright then I'll take care of the rest.'

I sigh before standing up and walking out the room.

Once I'm back downstairs everyone's eyes turn to me.

"Calla! Baby are you okay?" Harry immediately rushes over to me.

"I'm fine."

"I was so worried." He pulls me into his arms.

"Calla, I am so fucking sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset." Niall walks over to me.

"It's okay Niall, I knew you were just joking. I'm just too sensitive." I laugh slightly.

"I know but still." I pull back from Harry and wrap my arms around Niall.

"It's okay." I whisper.

"I'm so sorry." He says again.

"You're forgiven." He pulls away from me and smiles.

"Thank you."

I nod.

"So since we're all good who's ready for dinner?" Liam announces from the kitchen.

All the boys cheer and walk towards Liam.

I follow behind them slowly.

'Stick with the plan Calla and we will accomplish great things together.'

I grin.

'Soon they will all be sorry.'

//

Vote and comment! 💫