Chapter 25

The Next Morning     

Harry

I wake up with a pounding headache, my ear are ringing, my throat is dry and my body feels numb. Looking over to the right of me I see a small petite body lying next to me and that's when it hit me.

I kissed another girl.

At the club.

B-But I-I though she was Calla?

Jumping up in shock and fear I look around to see that I'm in a bedroom but it wasn't mines and I'm naked. Immediately I pick up my phone from the nightstand.

I need the boys.

I would just link them but my head is aching like a bitch so that's out of the question. Dialing Liam's number I wait for him to answer.

After a few moments he picks up.

'Harry?' He asked.

"Hey."

"Where the hell are you? Me and the boys have been looking for you for fucking hours!"

"Shit- Look I got totally wasted last night and I think...I think I made a very big mistake Liam."

"What did you do?"

"I-I think I slept with another girl."

"YOU WHAT?!" He yells.

"I thought she was Calla and I just fucking lost it. Look I'm gonna leave this slut and come home."

"My fucking god Harold! I can't believe your ass." I could see him shaking his head.

"I know I fucked up! I just need to get out of here."

"Okay just go outside. We'll come get you." He tells me.

"No I can just s-

"You are in no condition to shift and run back here mate. Just go outside and me and the boys will come get you."

I nod.

"Y-Yeah alright."

"See you mate." He says.

"Yeah." I nod and hang up the phone.

Sighing I search the room for any sign of my clothes. Once I spotted them on a chair I quickly put them on followed by my shoes.

I made my way to the door and cautiously exited the room. Taking the elevator down stairs, I walk through the lobby and out the main entrance where I was hit with the bitter cold. Shivering slightly I walk down the busy street where I spotted a small park. Deciding to take a breather I enter the fenced gate and took a seat on a bench. The only sound that was heard was my shallow breathing and the laughter of kids. All of their noise was making my headache worse.

"Motherfucker!" I groan loudly and a woman gasped.

"Language! This is a public park." She scolded.

"Well it's a free fucking country so keep stepping bitch." I fire back and she shoots me a glare before walking away.

I roll my eyes.

"Stupid humans."

Taking out a cigarette from my back pocket I light it and place it between my freezing lips.

Maybe it'll warm me up.

I cross my legs as I blow out a big puff of smoke.

"I'm no park cop but I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to be smoking here." I look to my left to see a young girl giving me an amused expression.