Chapter 5

Harry

Her eyes widen at my statement and she tries to push me back again but I grab her wrists and pull them behind her back.

"Harry we can't do this here." She tries to squirm at of my hold.

"I'm the Alpha, I'll do things wherever I please." I growl and she whimpers.

"You're drunk." She says.

"I don't care," I whisper harshly in her ear, "I am gonna to fuck you against this desk and you are going to take it like a good girl, okay?" She nods and in a swift motion I had her bent over the wooden desk in the corner.

"Fuck, your ass looks so good from this angle." I give her butt a hard squeeze and she cries out.

"Harry." She whines.

"Shh, you don't want to wake anyone up." I smirk.

"Please." She begs.

"Please what baby?" I tease.

"P-Please fuck me." I shake my head.

"But I thought you didn't want me to touch you darling?" She growls in frustration.

"Harry!"

"Okay baby I'll touch you." I slowly start to pull down her pajama shorts. She moans softly as I place my hand on her ass, caressing it softly.

"You gave me blue balls for the past six months love, I'm not going to go easy on you." I unzip my zipper and let my throbbing member free. I direct it at her entrance.

"Please Har." She gasps.

I smirk and without warning I push into her. She let's out a loud moan which made me cover her mouth.

"Quiet baby." I say as I start to thrust in and out of her quickly. My balls slap against her ass as I show her no mercy.

"Fuck." I growl holding onto her waist tightly as I slam into her. Calla let's out muffled moans which were music to my ears.

"You like that baby?" I ask her as I quicken my pace. She only nods in response.

"I missed being inside you my love, you feel so good clenched around me." I groan feeling her walls start to tighten around me.

"Are you going to come baby?" She shakes her head quickly and I laugh.

"Come for me princess." I say and she let's out a long moan as her orgasm ripped through her. I sucked in a sharp breath as I felt her release around me.

"Fucking hell!" I whisper. She recovers from her orgasm and I pull out of her. The only sounds heard were our erratic breathing.

"Good girl." I say and she pulls herself off the desk and turns to look at me.

"That was good." She pants.

"It sure was but I'm not finished yet, get on your knees." I command. She nods slowly and sinks down in front of me. I put my cock in her face and looked down at her.

"Please your Alpha." I grin and she takes the tip in her mouth and starts to suck gently.

"Shit." I groan tangling my hands into her hair, gripping on it tightly. She starts to move a little bit faster which pushes me to the edge. Usually I last longer but the fact that I haven't gotten a blow job in months was starting to make my game weak.

"I-I'm gonna cum." I warn her and a few seconds later I fill her mouth with my seed. She swallows before standing back onto her feet.

"That's my good girl." I pull her into a passionate kiss.

We made out for a few minutes before she pulled back.

"I'm sorry, t-this was a mistake." She says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?"

"I shouldn't have let you." She shakes her head.

"Yes you should've, I'm your mate Calla." I tell her.

"I know but you're drunk and not thinking straight." She tells me.

"I'm thinking just fine." I roll my eyes.

"No you're not and neither am I."

"Are you serious?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Calla I came here because I want you to come home, I want Amelia to come home." I say.

"Well I'm not coming home anytime soon and neither is she." I growl.

"She's my daughter too Calla."

"She's the daughter of an unstable Alpha who has anger issues and can't learn to let things go!" She snaps and my face falls. Her eyes widen in realization of what she just said.

"Harry I didn't-"

"Don't." I cut her off.

"Fucking don't." I zip my zipper back up and walk over to the window.

"I'm sorry." She follows me.

"Don't be." I whisper.

"Why not?"

"Because you're right. I'm not capable of being a father right now. I don't deserve your forgiveness either." I say.

"You're not a bad father Harry." She sighs.

"Goodnight Calla." I ignore her as I climb out the window.

"I love you." She whispers and I stop and look up to her.

"I know."

//

Hey! Hope you're all enjoying so far!

Make sure to vote and comment! 💫