Chapter 28

~3 Weeks Later~

Harry

"H-Harry I-I think Amelia is sleepy." Calla says from the living room and I chuckle.

"Just put her in the crib babe." I tell her.

"What's that?" I sigh.

"Never mind. Liam can you get her mate?" I look over to him.

"Sure." He nods.

"Thank you." I whisper.

It's been approximately 3 weeks since Calla's been out of the hospital and she has been improving rather well. Except for the fact that she doesn't really know what certain things are and what they do but she'll get there. I was so happy that she remembered Amelia once she saw her but she was also surprised on how big she's gotten in the amount of time she's been gone. I explained to her what had happened and surprisingly she didn't freak out so I didn't have to worry much.

"H-Hi Harry." I look up from my book to see Calla walking up to me.

"Hi baby." I sit the book down on my desk.

"What you read?" She asks.

"Just a little Shakespeare." I tell her and she gives me a blank expression.

"Who?" I shake my head.

"Nothing love." I pat my lap and she gladly takes a seat on it.

I caress her check causing her to lean into my touch.

"I missed you so much my love." I tell her and she tilts her head.

"Why? I'm right here." I laugh slightly.

"You were gone for so long and I was lonely without you. But now that's you're back in my arms I won't let anything happen to you." I kiss her cheek tenderly.

"M-Me missed you too." She smiles.

We stare into each other's eyes completely memorized.

"So beautiful." A voice says and we look over to see the boys watching us from the couch. I roll my eyes and send them a glare.

"Spy much?"

"You two are just so fucking cute that we couldn't resist!" Niall comments. I sigh and get up from the chair with Calla in my arms.

"Yay! We go on ride!" She cheers making me grin.

"Yup! To the idiots." I say.

"I-Idiots!" She repeats.

The boys scoff as I place Calla next to Liam on the couch.

"Hello darling." Liam smiles.

"H-Hi." She whispers shyly.

I kinda forgot to mention that she isn't completely comfortable with the boys yet. The only time that she'll really talk to them is if I'm out taking care of some business or is she gets really bored which is rare since we have the baby and all. Speaking of Amelia she was happy when she saw Calla for the first time in months.

"Hey Calla wanna hear a story?" Niall asks and she nods her head.

"Storytime!" She screams happily.

"Niall." I warn.

"What? It's just a harmless story." He smirks.

"Fine." I say lowly.

"So it was a dark and foggy night in the city and-

"D-Does this story have puppies in it?" Calla raises her hand.