Chapter 6

Harry

It's been 12 days since Calla's been gone.

It's been 12 days since I've seen my baby girl.

It's been 12 days since I've been myself.

I haven't left the house in days and everyone was starting to worry. The boys have been trying to convince me to at least get in the shower but I just didn't have the energy. So here I am sitting at the kitchen counter snorting up a line of cocaine.

Oh yeah!

I'm doing drugs again.

"He's in here mate!" I hear Niall's voice from the living room.

"Fuck." I sigh banging my head repeatedly on the table.

"Harold Styles!" My mother shouts and I lift my head up to meet her furious eyes. Looking around her I see the boys and Gemma staring at me in concern.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"You don't talk to me like that! I'm your mother!" I roll my eyes.

"I don't care who you are, I'm the Alpha." I smirk and the boys share worried looks.

"Well you aren't acting like one!" She says and I ignore her and start to roll another blunt.

"Is t-that c-cocaine?" Liam asks in disbelief. I wink at him and place the blunt in my mouth.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?!" Niall yells, walking up to me.

"Oh please Niall, I lost my mind the day Calla walked out the door." I say blowing out a big puff of smoke which makes everyone cough.

"Bubba you have to stop this."

Gemma looks at me with teary eyes. My features soften for a moment but go hard again.

"Aww, is the little girl gonna cry?" I tease, making a pouty face. She bursts into tears and hugs Louis chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Louis screams.

"Nothing." I shrug.

"You're turning into a complete ass." Liam says and I give him a blank face.

"Are we done here?" I look down at my watch.

"You don't care anymore, do you?" Niall asked, sadness taking over his features.

"No I don't." I look him straight in the eyes.

"Let's go. This isn't our Harry." Liam turns around.

"You're right I'm not. Now are you satisfied?" I asked him.

"No, just disappointed." He turns back around.

"You know you're starting to sound like my father." I spit.

"Good, at least one of us does." Was the last thing he said before walking out, the others following behind him but one.

Gemma.

"What do you want?" I asked her and what shocked me was when she pulled me into a tight hug. Confused by her actions I didn't hug back.

"No matter what you do I'll always love you bubba." She whispered in my ear.

"Baby come on!" Louis shouts from the living room. Gemma pulled back and ran out the room leaving me in complete and utter shock.

//

I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours

Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes

I know how it goes form wrong and right

Silence and sound

Did they ever hold each other tight like us

Did they ever fight like us

You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it to the end

Nothing can come between you and I

Not even the gods above can separate the two of us

No nothing can come between you and I

Oh you and I

I sing quietly to myself as I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. I decided to turn the radio only to find You & I playing on the station so I decided to sing along to it even though it brought me depression. I don't know what to do anymore, I've lost everything I loved. My mate, my baby, my friends and myself.

What am I now?

"A penny for thoughts?" A voice breaks me out of my trance. I look up to see Zayn leaning against the wall with a smug look.

"Y-You're not real." I say and he chuckles.

"I'm your worst fear Harry." He grins.

"I'm hallucinating." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"That you are Harold." He stands across from me.

"Get out of my head!" I scream.

"I'm afraid that's not how it works, I'm a figment of your imagination. Your fear of me keeps you up at night doesn't it Harry?"

"Shut the fuck up!" I pull my hair tightly.

"It's the truth! Your friends abandoned you, you needed them and they weren't there!" He yells.

"I'm not doing this!" I try to walk away but all of a sudden I was thrown to the wall. I look up at him to see that his eyes turn pitch black.

"Fight me Hazza." He says and I slowly stand.

"I'm going to kill you!" I lunge for him but end up hitting the wall as I stumble lightly.

I'm still drunk.

"That's all you got? The powerful Alpha Styles can't even land a punch." He laughs and I growl.

"Fuck you!" I run to him and pin him to the wall.

"W-Well you got me." He coughs as I starting to squeeze his windpipe.

"You're done Malik!" And with that I snapped his neck. I grinned in satisfaction but that soon faded when I shook my head trying to see clearly again but I wish I didn't because who I saw in front of me wasn't Zayn it was...

Liam.

I gasped in shock as I let go of his limp body and watched it fall down on the floor. I quickly got down on my hands and knees.

No.

No.

No.

"LIAM!" I screamed as I shook his unresponsive body in my arms.

I-I killed him.

My best friend.

"LIAM PLEASE!" I start to cry as I held him in my lap.

"I'm sorry mate." I whisper.

What have I done?

"I'm so fucking sorry."

//

Please vote and comment 💫

Love you all! ❤